PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Donzi Classic

harbormaster
10-25-2005, 09:21 AM
1991 Donzi Classic white with teal stripe.

410hp 454 chevy with bulletproof King Cobra outdrive.
Stainless Steel Marine Manifolds
Captains Choice switchable mufflers with Eddy Marine SS Custom tips
Trim Tabs
New Laser etched dash with Gaffrig gauges w/teal anodized bezels.
GPS Speedometer
Polished aluminum valve covers
dual feed Holley 750 carb.
Engine built by Tyler Crockett of "Hotboat Magazine"
Retractable Flush mount cleats and forward running light.
SS custom drink holders
depth gauge
4.5 " Richie offshore compass
AM/FM/CD
Two extra SS props
Eagle Trailer with new axles brakes, carpet, wood, and radial tires.

Health problems are forcing Gene Bright to sell. This is a very clean boat.
Contact Gene on the board or email him at genebright@comcast.net

THE APE
10-31-2005, 07:49 PM
************************************************** ************************ As Of November 30 th ==BOAT IS ON THE WAY TO PORTLAND, OREGON===THANKS TO SCOT AND HIS AWESOME WEBSITE=== =====SOLD================SOLD====SOLD=======SOLD== THEE APE

slendzion
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
To anyone who may be considering this boat it is WELL worth the money, I should know, I went thru hell trying to get my financing to purchase this boat but something to do with being "over extended" put the kebosh on my plans. This is a awsome example of 22' Donzi with all the upgrades mentioned in the ad, NO B.S. at all. Everything mentioned is legit, the dash, wiring, all the accesories are TOP notch with no expense spared in the details. Alot of $$$$ was spent on the little stuff, very professional neat and clean.The engine and engine compartment are immaculate. The finish on the boat is beatiful, the trailer is for all practical purposes BRAND NEW. I had Gene prove top me that all the bells and whisltes work on the boat and trailer and EVERYTHING checked out A-1. It killed me to not be able to buy this boat and it genuinely was alll fresh water, I knew the original owner on Union Lk and he hardley used the boat. For what he's asking it is a STEAL and I looked at others for alot more $$$ and no comparison. This response is not prompted by the owner, I'm only stating the facts because I tried like hell to buy this boat and someones going to get a hell of a deal on a 22' big block chevy Donzi with this one. You need to look at this boat in person, it speaks for itself......NO B.S.

slendzion
11-19-2005, 10:24 AM
************************************************** ************************ As Of November 15 Th==money Transfered===holding Boat For Truck Pick Up To Oregon
Gene, Congrats! Glad to see someones getting a nice piece (boat)..... by the way, THANKS MUCH you went above and beyond.
Take care, Steve

Tony
11-23-2005, 07:45 AM
What was the asking/selling price on this 22'?