PDA

View Full Version : Got my new truck and my eyesight

Ed Donnelly
10-23-2005, 12:53 AM
What a great week. I picked up my new 2006 F150 Harley P.U. yesterday.

Even better news. As some of you know, I have had an ongoing problem with my right eye for 15 mths now, floaters in front of my retina hampering my vision by up to 80%. It starts to break up, then wham, fills up again. I caught the flu bug 2 wks ago and have been popping pills like crazy. Omega plus 3-6-9,Optimum 50 plus,iron plus,Vitamin C. 4 days ago the floaters started breaking up big time. I saw the milky way for 2 days. Now, just tiny dots, and no blind spots.

The best news; My vision is so good, and my spirits so high, I put the engine back in the Criterion,after being ready to be put back in the boat since April.
Looks like I will be boating next year....YIPEEEEEE......Ed

onesubdrvr
10-23-2005, 04:16 AM
What a great week. I picked up my new 2006 F150 Harley P.U. yesterday.

Even better news. As some of you know, I have had an ongoing problem with my right eye for 15 mths now, floaters in front of my retina hampering my vision by up to 80%. It starts to break up, then wham, fills up again. I caught the flu bug 2 wks ago and have been popping pills like crazy. Omega plus 3-6-9,Optimum 50 plus,iron plus,Vitamin C. 4 days ago the floaters started breaking up big time. I saw the milky way for 2 days. Now, just tiny dots, and no blind spots.

The best news; My vision is so good, and my spirits so high, I put the engine back in the Criterion,after being ready to be put back in the boat since April.
Looks like I will be boating next year....YIPEEEEEE......Ed
Ed, That's GREAT news,... now, just take care of the rest of the body too!! :eek:

Take care,
Wayne

Carl C
10-23-2005, 05:48 AM
That's quite a story. I hope your improvement is permanent, vision is a good thing!:)

olredalert
10-23-2005, 09:43 AM
Ed,

--------Fantastic news, and what M.P. said. Start planning events, man. We have all been looking forward to seeing your boat for so long. Looking forward to meeting you!!!..........Bill S

mattyboy
10-23-2005, 09:56 AM
good for you Ed :) That's Great news
but now that your eyes are working you'll find out that during 1000 isles this year we snuck in and swap boats so the crit is nothing more than a card board mock up :p

can you see me now ;) :p

gcarter
10-23-2005, 10:13 AM
That's good news Ed!

:wavey:

Team Hula Girl
10-23-2005, 10:50 AM
Ed,

Good news with your vision.

Take a picture of your new truck and post it. Curious to see how the Harley edition looks on the new 150's.

Thanks.

J Mitch

Lenny
10-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Congrats with the eyes Ed. :yes:

Hope to see your boat out soon :)

Poodle, back away from that Criterion, I was in line first :D

DAULEY
10-23-2005, 11:18 AM
glad to hear that your eye sight is doing well
congrates on the new truck
our prayers are with you for 100 % recovery