PDA

View Full Version : 38ZR-on Ebay!

Speed-Racer
12-08-2002, 08:15 PM
Anyone checked out the 38Zr on Ebay, with Twin 575's? To bad there's a reserve on it, because I'd sure take it for the now current bid at $92,000:)

Waiting for next weekend....SEA DOGS!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-08-2002, 08:35 PM
His Ebay Feedback is not stellar lately!
Lots of fine print, almost scarey, and besides, who spends $250,000 on Ebay anyway!
Bryan

Magic Float
12-08-2002, 08:38 PM
I have an almost identical 38ZR but I think putting it on e-bay is beneath the way Donzis should be marketed.What is the point here?

Speed-Racer
12-08-2002, 08:43 PM
Bryan,

Good point, that is a lot of money to secure online and spend. Also when spending that much on a custom boat, I'd customize my own. "Magic Float" what hull do you have? As in number 4,5 etc.?

Magic Float
12-08-2002, 08:52 PM
I believe #4

Speed-Racer
12-08-2002, 09:00 PM
"Magic Float" You should become a SEA DOG....well in a way you already are, living where u live!

Magic Float
12-08-2002, 09:20 PM
Enlighten a new guy,what is a SeaDog?

Shanghied Again
12-08-2002, 09:34 PM
The reason they put them up on E=bay is to get anyone interested in Offshore boats to call the place selling the boat. Typhoon uses E-Bay for some of its boats not new ones , We sold two Outerlimits through E-Bay not on E Bay.
The Auto toy store does there buisness completely different, They are a fast moving do care for the money first, They are the largest in exotic cars and want to be the largest in exotic boats. They have race boats, helicopters and even golf carts with there name slapped on the side, Anyway they can get there name out there they will.

pmreed
12-08-2002, 09:56 PM
Robert, here's some SeaDog info that may help. :)

SeaDog Info (http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004613#000012)

Phil

Speed-Racer
12-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Thanks Phil, I'll make it even easier for our friend....This is what our semi-leader Mark wrote a.k.a. (Last Tango)

Hi guys! I guess we need to make ourselves more prominent, but we already have an organization here in Florida,Georgia, and Alabama. We call ourselves the SEADOGs, which stands for the S outh EA st D onzi O wner's G roup. I am the proxy leader(Last Tango), although we encourgage all of our "members" to take leadership roles in organizing events.
We do not have a separate website, nor an official membership roster, nor any dues or ID cards. Rather, we have enjoyed the loose flexibility of just chatting on THIS website and meeting at various locations. We list our events on the Events and Gatherings section of this site, usually with the word SEADOGs in the title. Our next major event is on the St. Johns River on the weekend of December 14th and 15th, So far this year, we have done a gathering in Mt. Dora during the Annual Classic Wooden Boat Show, a gathering at Porkey's Landing in Lake George (our semi-official hangout), a gathering on the Suwannee River, and quite a few of us went up to Lake Cumberland, KY for AOTH II. Aslo The Sarasota DONZI Hometown Ralley in September. Yep, we ARE an active and fun group. We have about 20 "regulars" who participate in the events as often as they can.
Notice the word "Classic" does not appear in the SEADOGs name. We are a DONZI group...bring whatever you like. We just really love ALL kinds of DONZI's. No limits, no bashing. We even encourage members to bring their "other" boats to show off.
By the way, "membership"... by virtue of your location, you ALREADY ARE a member of the SEADOGs. All you need to do is show up for events and enjoy the good times. How easy is THAT!
Now, if you want to create and manage a separate website for the SEADOG's, be my guest. We tend to congregate here, though, and particularly under the SEADOG headings in the events section.
If you want to host something, let me know. Since you are new to the board, I suggest you take a run through the past events we have hosted over the last three years, and you will see we ARE quite a gang! Our motto has been "We are drinkers with a boating problem."

Welcome to the SEADOGs! Mark Laszlo (Supreme SEADOG)
Jacksonville, FL
Varyak@aol.com

Speed-Racer
12-09-2002, 02:39 PM
"Magic float"..Are u a dealer? Or do you own a 38Zr?

Magic Float
12-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Both,we sell Donzi and Formula. The ZR is kind of my personal boat but of course,for sale

Speed-Racer
12-09-2002, 04:40 PM
You should try to make it to our next event...with or without a boat, always welcome room to ride with any of us. Some of us are planning on attending the Miami International Boat Show in Febuary, after that is the Mt. Dora boat show in March, which is in The Orlando Florida Area.

Magic Float
12-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the hospitality. Karen and I may go to Miami,normally go every couple of years. Went last year and got back with Donzi after a long abscense(sp). Went to the Cumberland rally, missed Eufaula.

Speed-Racer
12-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Hospitality come's natural in the DONZI family! Well, hope to see you in Febuary!