PDA

View Full Version : Camera Mount !

Sam
10-18-2005, 08:30 PM
I ran across this device that might help those who would like to take some Donzi vids, www.stickypod.com. It looks pretty robust, I think I'm going to try one.

tommyboy
10-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Sam, I have a friend who drag races, that has one. He is very pleased with it. He did have some trouble in the begining, but has worked them out and has some very cool videos.He would buy one again. How is life on the island?? I have been in New Orleans since the thursday before Labor day. The only boats I have seen are on the roofs of houses, side of the road,there is a gas station next to US10 that has 5 boats sitting at the pumps just like cars.It is strange. I am planning to come home this weekend for my daughters 16th birthday, but I think I am more excited to drive down a street that is not all Fu%$ up. This area has been DEVISTATED , I have been from New Orleans east to Biloxy MS ....and have not driven down a street that is NOT ALL FU%$up. Sorry to get so off track, this is my first time on Donzi.net since I arrived here. Hopfully, I will have time to let my 18 strech her legs on St Clair this weekend.My wife has cleaned and pressed the "rain gear" so I should be good to go no matter what. Hope all is well, Tommy

Sam
10-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Good to hear from you and thanks for the reply. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a few pics form that rainy day.