PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Greenville....

ChromeGorilla
10-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Looks like everyone had a great time in Sota...... I won't miss next year! Things finally settling down a little after the move up here. Michelle will kill me if I don't get off the computer until cuz there's still some boxes to be unpacked.... till later.... ;)

TuxedoPk
10-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Congrads on your new move.. Email me your address when you're back online.
Give my best to Michelle also.

Rich

pmreed
10-17-2005, 09:37 PM
My daughter lives in Asheville, and I drive up every now and then. I go right by Greenville when I do. I'll stop by on my next trip up.

Phil

ChromeGorilla
10-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Phil....please do.... we'll go do the last thing you and I need to do... grab a bite to eat... :biggrin:

onesubdrvr
10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Scott,....

I've still got your CD

On my desk

in a padded mailer

with your old address,..... could have sent it out, but don't like relying on the USPS to forward to the correct address,......wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't a ding-bat from time to time,....

Could you PM me your new address so I can get it back to 'ya?

Thanks
Wayne

ChromeGorilla
10-17-2005, 10:27 PM
No problem Waynes World.....

ChromeGorilla
10-18-2005, 06:48 AM
No home yet.... In less than 3 weeks I found this job, tested several times, interviewed traveled to G'ville twice, found apartment just to move into , found wife job and moved..... happened very fast. We have met with a realtor and waiting for that "just right" house on Lake Hartwell..... sure there are some now but none yet on the part of the lake we want to be on.... i.e. one that I am willing to commute from everyday...... somethin will come along....

ChromeGorilla
10-18-2005, 06:50 AM
Boat should be just fine.... as long as there are no anti-Clemson/ pro any other ACC team stickers.... I'll be fine.... seems like literaly every car has a Clemson alumni stickers or flag on it here.... :rolleyes:

pmreed
10-18-2005, 08:53 AM
They'll just have to live with the Yellow Jacket on the back of my truck :D .

Phil