PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday George Cater

txtaz
10-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Yeah, obviously this guy is hiding his birthday from the board but I know he is the ripe old age of 61 today. He's actually looking pretty good at his age except for the grey. Now if only we could get him to put a big block in his Minx and go fast, our job would be done.
So all you guys in Sarasota, throw him in the water BUT make sure you get his cell phone first. I hear he fried one last year when ya'll did that.
Happy birthday George and many more to come.
Da Taz of all things networked
P.S. Party at Georges' house tonight, he's in Sarasota. Bring some music (something other than Nat King Cole) and Scotch.

MOP
10-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Wes buy him one for me! I just sang to the bugger over the phone!

MOP

Trueser
10-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Happy Birthday George,

Wow 61, You sure dont sound like 61 we should do a age map and see what the average age is for this sickness.

Hope you have a great Birthday and weekend.

Mike

onesubdrvr
10-14-2005, 04:58 PM
George,

Happy birthday, and I hope to see 'ya at Porkey's in a couple of weeks!!

Take care and have fun in 'Sota

Wayne

txtaz
10-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey Mike, I hear you've been telling stories about PK. Something about midnight boating (or not), scotch and load music. Hymmm, Whatever happened to "Whatever happens in PK, stays in PK"????
Da Taz <-----sobbered up after a month and kinda glad not at Sota since everyone NOW knows I like scotch.

DonCig
10-14-2005, 07:15 PM
George, Happy Birthday from Colorado!

Watch Wes closely, he has a known drinking problem.

Cuda
10-14-2005, 09:23 PM
King George was with us tonight at the Rally. Mike Miller announced it to the crowd. :)

Ed Donnelly
10-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Carter(Mother told me to always respect my elders)
Gee 61, I hope I look as good as you when I turn 61 (3 mths. 14 days)
Gray Hair??? Hell,I wish I had hair......Have a BLAST this weekend............Ed

TuxedoPk
10-15-2005, 12:31 AM
George- Happy Birthday

LoneStarDonziGirl
10-15-2005, 01:52 AM
:happy_bi: George, Have a great time in Sota.

Polly & Mark

boldts
10-16-2005, 07:37 AM
George,

Wishing you all the best and many more years of fun in the Minx. Really sorry I had to leave AOTH before getting to meet and get an upclose view of your Donzi. Take care and enjoy a great weekend!

joseph m. hahnl
10-16-2005, 07:10 PM
George: Happy birthday you old republican geezer you!:rlol:
BY the way George your never to old to fall off your boat!:wavey:

I hear that pontoon boat calling:biggrin.:

Heres to your health and many more b'days to come:beer:

joe

gcarter
10-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks everyone!!!!!
First I want to thank Senor Taz for coming all the way from San Antonio, TX to set up my server. NOTHING went as planned, but Wes perceveired (sp?) and by Friday everything seemed to be working and made it possible for Elaine and I to go to Sarasota.
Next, I want to thank MOP for calling up and singing happy birthday to me (that was an un-parralleled experience). Would you all be so lucky!! :eek:
Finally, I want to thank all the well wishers at Sarasota.
And finally, in case you didn't see it under the "Live from Sarasota" thread;
This is what I did on the day after my birthday;

:smash: :yippie:
http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15490

MrsDigger
10-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Happy belated birthday, George! It looks like you had a great time!

olredalert
10-17-2005, 03:58 PM
-------Geez, George......Finally someone older than me other than that Long Island rascal, MOP and The man from T-town, Mr. Ed!!!!....Hope you had a good one.
-------Thinking we should have our own section for Old Fs so we can talk about all our aches and pains (numerous in my case) and ask each other what medicines we are gulping!!!!!.............Bill S........remember, its "OLD Red Alert"

gcarter
10-17-2005, 04:54 PM
-------Geez, George......Finally someone older than me other than that Long Island rascal, MOP and The man from T-town, Mr. Ed!!!!....Hope you had a good one.
-------Thinking we should have our own section for Old Fs so we can talk about all our aches and pains (numerous in my case) and ask each other what medicines we are gulping!!!!!.............Bill S........remember, its "OLD Red Alert"
Bill;
I was watching Professional Bull Riding the other day and heard them announce the name of a bull called "Red Alert"..........
I immediately thought of you!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrsDigger
10-18-2005, 11:20 AM
;) You were watching professional bull riding???

gcarter
10-18-2005, 12:21 PM
I love PBR! :)
There's something about a 130# guy trying to ride a tornado for eight seconds that really intrigues me.