PDA

View Full Version : This is embarrassing

Jraysray
10-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Ok, this is the deal.

I went to this school from 1972-1983. During those 10 years let’s just say I was not the perfect angel. In fact, I was cordially invited to continue my education in another location with another school. No prob, just graduated at a rival school and kicked my former school’s arses in sports both years.

Here is where it gets strange. I have not been in contact with most of those people for the last 20 years. Evidentially there have been many requests’ to have me attend the 20 year reunion. It has even gone so far as the School Administrator calling my house and personally inviting me to the game and the events surrounding this.

Yes, this is the same guy that told good luck and I hope you stay out of jail. So what do I do? Attend the festivities and feel kind of strange or blow these people off?

My wife thinks this is hilarious. :rolleyes:

sanleonkid
10-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Heck, I'd go just to see what they are up to...... have you proved them wrong in the jail department?

TuxedoPk
10-12-2005, 10:25 PM
It's always fun to go to these events to see who ended up in jail, who ended up dead, and who ended up gay. If you don't fall into any of the above categories go and have a good time.

RedDog
10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Ignore - as a former student you are on the list for potential alumni contributions - they want money. My former high school keeps asking me to deed my house to them upon my demise...

Ed Donnelly
10-13-2005, 12:09 AM
You have to go. Tell them you just got out of prison after serving 18 yrs for (murder, bank robbery, Arson) Then tell them you found Jesus and you would like to convert each and everyone...Ed

Dr. Dan
10-13-2005, 05:46 AM
:wavey: Go by all means, it's sometimes Cathartic to view where we all once were in retrospect to where we are today, to spend time in the Physical Now of What used to be then, is an Eye Opening Experience in Life, it enriches us and it makes you a better person to the one that counts, you!!!! :D

Don't go with a Chip on your Shoulder...go with an Open Mind and because its a part of your Life... and as Red Dog says ..watch your check book!

Have a great time and let us know how it goes. :banghead:

Doc

JimG
10-13-2005, 07:09 AM
You kidding me? Show up with that knockout spouse of yours and stand 'em all on their ears! Nothing better than showing old high school cronies that you made it! :rlol:

MrsDigger
10-13-2005, 01:21 PM
If you didn't like them back then, why bother? I went to my 10th just because I was in the neighborhood and it was depressing...most of them were the same (I'd gone to school with the same people in the same small town, population 334, since the first grade, so I knew them pretty well)...or worse, and most of them had switched husbands/wives (some had even traded with one another) and had multiple kids with multiple partners...anyway, all it did for me was to remind me why I hadn't kept in touch with any of them!

Jraysray
10-13-2005, 09:47 PM
It's always fun to go to these events to see who ended up in jail, who ended up dead, and who ended up gay. If you don't fall into any of the above categories go and have a good time.

Well yes,

I have gone to jail, almost killed and does jail house luv mean you’re gay? Well, I am not gay but my cell mate was.

Man, if all of that happened... Thank God for my parent’s persistence!

Jraysray
10-13-2005, 09:50 PM
You kidding me? Show up with that knockout spouse of yours and stand 'em all on their ears! Nothing better than showing old high school cronies that you made it! :rlol:

Thanx Mr.Jim,
Will see what happens. You just made my wife smile.

Formula Jr
10-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Just got back from a 20th. Girl on my arms WAS the sexest. We were the best dressed, had the best stories and I had the most hair. So it worked out. :garfield: