PDA

View Full Version : Interesting St Tropez on ebay

Mercrewser
10-12-2005, 10:27 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Donzi-20ft-Center-Console-Rare-Classic_W0QQitemZ4581810248QQcategoryZ31271QQrdZ1Q QcmdZViewItem

olredalert
10-16-2005, 10:18 PM
-------I know this boat well, although I havent seen it in about 9 years. A friend of mine by the name of Bob Keston from Osterville,MA. bought it new. He was the area DONZI dealer for a couple of years before I took the plunge. He put the duo-prop and engine in and his son told me just a week ago that they were trying to track it down. I had not heard about the hull work but it wouldnt surprize me as that boat spent a bunch of summers in the salt water for months at a time..........Bill S

Sagbay32
10-17-2005, 07:12 PM
I really liked that one. I have been watching it on Ebay but it seems a little to far away for me at this time. It is the first 19 I have seen for sale in White w/ red.

She reminds me of the brochure boat.

Mike

Ted Guldemond
10-18-2005, 07:22 AM
What's up with all the rusty screws and what appear to my eyes to be patch panels along the inside cockpit coaming?

olredalert
10-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Ted,

-------I believe that this St.Tropez came delivered with optional full trim package originally. I seem to remember that, anyway. If so those could all be snaps and the slight change of color on the surface could be the lack of fading that went on underneath the padding for all those years. You can see the snaps around the front settee as well. The snaps would have rusted by now, however I cant answer why the owner hasnt removed the rust tails before sale. Just lack of preperation I guess.........Bill S

sparepartz
10-20-2005, 05:03 PM
the floor looks different?

joseph m. hahnl
10-20-2005, 06:11 PM
-------. A friend of mine by the name of Bob Keston from Osterville,MA. S

AHHH!! North bay was a geat place for oysters and blue crabs.
oh yah and water sking. I probably saw that boat come in from audobon island in cotuit as a kid.

joe

olredalert
10-21-2005, 12:19 PM
-------As a kid I spent more time on that water than I spent on land!!! Where is or was your house, Joe???...........Bill S