PDA

View Full Version : another one bites the dust

Formula Jr
10-11-2005, 01:22 AM
This weekend was a very special one for me.
after an evening boating tour through locks and into Union lake, and a driven Rolls ride and a dinner at Canlis, my Sweet Heart said yes to the promise of marrage and wants me as her husband. This is almost as good as rollers in a following sea on a bright sunny day..... well okay, maybe its about the same.

Wish me luck.
Owen.

Dr. Dan
10-11-2005, 06:20 AM
:bonk: Owen, Good Luck.... little more expensive than a Dog, but Good Luck!

Congratulations, when are the Boat(s) going up for sale?

Doc :biggrin.:

RedDog
10-11-2005, 06:41 AM
congrats - so when is the big day? :biggrin.:

Donzigo
10-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes..................marraige and owning an English Sports car with electrical parts by LUCAS............everybody ought to do it once.

Just kidding........congrats.

EricG
10-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Wow Jr. Congratulations!! I can only imagine how happy you are...I know how excited you were about here last time we had lunch. So when are you moving up this way?

I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

-EG
Headin' to Key West in a month to finally tie that knot myself - the weekend before the worlds, what poor planning :rolleyes:
...and former MG owner :shocking:

harbormaster
10-11-2005, 02:18 PM
There is still time to reconsider...

Come to your senses man! Get another dog...

Lenny
10-11-2005, 02:42 PM
This is almost as good as rollers in a following sea on a bright sunny day.....

Man, she MUST be special !!! :D

Congrats Owen. See you in the Sound in '06. Welcome to the Northwest Coast :)

Formula Jr
10-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I may be trading 20 acres, house and a 30 by 35 garage for a shack in Seattle, but i'll gain the Sound and a woman I love. Its not a bad deal really.
Gonna have to include boating time in the prenups. :smile:

joseph m. hahnl
10-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I may be trading 20 acres, house and a 30 by 35 garage for a shack in Seattle, but i'll gain the Sound and a woman I love. Its not a bad deal really.
Gonna have to include boating time in the prenups. :smile:

WOWWWWWWWW!!! :party: Congrats:yippie: . Just to remind you you all ready have her.:crossfing commitment is in the heart not in a ring or piece of paper.:eek: OH BOY there i go again:lookaroun . Here's to long life with the girl of your dreams:beer:

joe

Lenny
10-11-2005, 05:46 PM
I may be trading 20 acres, house and a 30 by 35 garage for a shack in Seattle

Yes, but those Allergies from living in the "Valley of Sickness" will be gone, as well as the 5' high grass :D

Get close to the Ocean somehow, not waterfront as that will be a ga-zillion dollars, but somewhere that isn't more than 30 minutes to an Ocean ramp ;)

...oh, and fix up the Formula Junior as it will be seeing some "new" waves that your tiny Lakes/Resevoirs did not provide...

boxy
10-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Great news Owen, congrats, and best wishes.....

boldts
10-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Congrats Owen! Wishing you and your lady all the happiness in the world!