PDA

View Full Version : Boat Company Reps: Center Console Bolster retro-fit

Team Jefe
10-10-2005, 11:49 AM
OK, its not a "Classic" Question, but I am interested in retro-fitting the leaning post on Jefe's Revenge. I'll get some pics, but I have a Semi-bolstered post with integral live well and I would like to have a similar arrangement with full bolster seat like in the new ZF's, but I need to keep the live well.

I have not been able to find anything on the market that fits the bill, but I will admit that I am not the best at these kinds of serches.

Any suggestions?

I thought of buying a set of regulat bolsters and installing a live well in the "cooler" area...I just haven't found a live well that looks like it will work in that arrangement.

I also thought about altering the current set up with some bolsters, basically combining the two into one unit.

I need something new, and welomce any input.

Thanks

Team Hula Girl
10-11-2005, 12:26 AM
Jefe,

You won't find anyone out there who makes this type of helmseat. www.birdsallmarine.com has some options that you may want to consider. This is the one part of the ZF line that really is a compromise. Just think about what you are asking for, A full bolster and baitwell combo.

Hopefully I will see you in Sarasota and good luck with the helmseat.

J Mitchell

Moody Blu'
10-11-2005, 10:19 PM
try bob at built rite