PDA

View Full Version : Two For The Money

ChromeGorilla
10-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Saw it last night and really liked it. Hell, even my wife stayed awake for the whole movie and she liked it too. Pretty good flick.

blueliner
10-09-2005, 10:33 PM
that was shot here in vancouver. i've worked w/ Al on "Insomnia" and what a pro and pleasure to work with. hope to meet up w/ him again soon.
Saw it last night and really liked it. Hell, even my wife stayed awake for the whole movie and she liked it too. Pretty good flick.

RickyR
10-10-2005, 06:27 PM

Great movie,
I had to watch Scarface last night. It's never any good on regular TV, half of the movie is blanked out...Wonder why????
But since it was on, I had to watch it. I thought they would cut out the chainsaw scene, but they didn't..:confused:
Anyway, Sunday night TV usually sucks..unless you like to see the hotties on Desperate Housewives :hyper:
Ricky...seeya...

ChromeGorilla
10-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Ricky I watched that too...flipped from Yankee game to Scarface...back and forth.... it was on USA

DonziJon
10-10-2005, 06:50 PM
I watched PATTON. I guess it's about the fourth time. I LOVE that guy. We need someone like that in Iraq. :uzi:

Cuda
10-10-2005, 08:34 PM
I was on Scarface too.

A communist I kill for fun, but for a green card, I cut him up real nice.