PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Jodi's DesignHaus

Budmann
10-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone!!
Just a quick mention that Donzi Jodi and Budmann just opened our Designer business. :smash: :smash:
Please cross your fingers for us. Alittle scary but my girl is amazing with that MAC of hers.

She has done work for McDonald's of Florida and Outback not to mention a whole host of other stuff.

We will give a 20% discount to all board members and also make a Donation for each Donzi member job we do.

Jodi Myers Designhaus
jodi@jmdesignhaus.com
bud@jmdesignhaus.com
jodi's cell 727.432.9432
bud's cell 727.637.7718

BUIZILLA
10-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Designing what? or did I miss something??

:lobster:

Budmann
10-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Jim, she designs graphics, logos, billboards, brouchures,etc. From what I've seen she can do most anything. She has done commericials, radio spots, etc.

P.S... Mike Collins (Donzi President) will be getting an earful at Sota. How sweet would that be to be part of the Donzi Brochure. :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

boldts
10-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Got a website to get the word out? Good luck! Wishing you all success!

Budmann
10-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Thanks very much Scott! appriciate the post. We're very excited!! :moped: :moped:

Cuda
10-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Congratulations to both of you! I know we talked about that last month. It is scary to be on your own, but the rewards are worth it. Just remember the three words that define a successful business.

QUALITY
VALUE
SERVICE

Cuda
10-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Ps, you might want to rethink the name, and spell it "house". You don't know how badly I wish I had put the "e" on the end of Absolut. I have to spell it all the time. I never comes up when my suppliers search for my account. :(

I was drinking the vodka when I named it. :yes: :beer:

Budmann
10-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Yea, we went back and forth on the spelling. You will be surprised to know that all but one person in her business said to spell "House" phenetic.

Oh, Jodi just asked what I was doing on the computer, and when I told her she had to give her 2 dollars worth.

as she puts it Haus is a play off of the Bauhaus "the first and famous design house in Germany". Whatever... just start coloring!!! :applecomp :applecomp :boggled: :banghead: :propeller :propeller :propeller :propeller :confused: :confused: :confused: :bonk: :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :embarasse :computer: :computer: :computer: :boggled: :boggled: :cartman: :cartman: :puke: :idea: :idea:

Cuda
10-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Buahaus ain't that famous, I never heard of it! :rlol: :rlol: :biggrin.: :spit: :moped:

Budmann
10-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Yea, well try telling my redhead! I just nod and pretend to sound interested!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DonziJodi
10-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Budmann will be MIA for the rest of evening as he is rolling around in the back yard screaming like a little girl and holding his balls!!! He should be alright by next weekend, can't wait to see everyone!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

BUIZILLA
10-07-2005, 09:00 PM
:jestera: :jestera: :umbrella:

Cuda
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

409biscayne
10-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Budmann will be MIA for the rest of evening as he is rolling around in the back yard screaming like a little girl and holding his balls!!! He should be alright by next weekend, can't wait to see everyone!

Ya gotta love the redheads , i've got one at home too . On the spelling thing , my company is Can Am Equipment and no two people spell it the same , they run it together , they put a hyphen in it , however you can do it , they do.
Just my .02 cents.

Cuda
10-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Speaking of names, I was so happy to move off Narcissus Drive. I thought I had it made moving to Belinda Drive, but no! Nobody can figure out how to spell Belinda. :boggled:

I wished I had moved to Mainstreet. ;)

Budmann
10-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Don't worry, we wrote it down! :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

ChromeGorilla
10-09-2005, 11:33 AM
My uncle lives on Manestreet too!

Team Jefe
10-10-2005, 11:32 AM

Hi Jodi Jefe here :wavey: This groin pain thing (though I know is not a BIG deal for Bud) does this also happen to perverted Texicans :us-texas: who have an insatiable need for groping Hot Donzi Girls (of which you are one for sure) :bighug: Just curious as to how "good" I need to, well TRY, to be :lookaroun

If it helps, I've been to several Haus's in Germany....they were BrewHaus's but its kinda the same. I saw several beautiful things in them :biggrin: