PDA

View Full Version : the black Magnum starfire is up and running

magnum27
10-07-2005, 01:42 PM
well the boat is ready to race, just got to button up a couple of little things and it will be racing in my hometown of Chattanooga TN next week in p5 class. It took three long years but finally here so I thought i would post a couple in water shots. The second pick, though it looks cool, was when we were playing with the trim and at this time was way over trimed. Next week I will post what she looks like with the new sponsor logo's on the side. Pirate Racing Team is now "Captain Morgan's Pirates"

RedDog
10-07-2005, 02:05 PM
What is this about a race in Chattanooga? I haven't heard about it. I may come down from Knoxville. Are there good vantage points I watch from my 22 classic? If so, where should I launch?

magnum27
10-07-2005, 02:09 PM
What is this about a race in Chattanooga? I haven't heard about it. I may come down from Knoxville. Are there good vantage points I watch from my 22 classic? If so, where should I launch?

Oh man you haven't heard APBA offshore is haveing a race next week in Chattanooga, you will deffinately not want to miss it. Here is a link, bring the boat, it will be a blast!!
http://www.superboat.com/events.cfm?action=details&ID=47

magnum27
10-07-2005, 02:13 PM
It will be at the damn, I would think the ramp at the damn might be closed during the event, but their are maney around the area. If you do come down, let me know and I can show you where the ramps are and if you want to can even leave it at my dock witch is about a ten minute ride from the race site if you are going to be here for a few days as things start up friday-Sunday. Just give me a call on my cell # 423-314-5711 or 847-9175 is my home #. Hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you.
Travis

McGary911
10-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Boat looks great! Cant wait to see the pics all done up. Good luck in the race.

RedDog
10-07-2005, 09:36 PM
It will be at the damn, I would think the ramp at the damn might be closed during the event, but their are maney around the area. If you do come down, let me know and I can show you where the ramps are and if you want to can even leave it at my dock witch is about a ten minute ride from the race site if you are going to be here for a few days as things start up friday-Sunday. Just give me a call on my cell # 423-314-5711 or 847-9175 is my home #. Hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you.
Travis
Magnum - thanks - I'll give you a call next week. Just remembered #1 son has a in-town soccer tournament Sat & Sun. Not necessarily a biggy that I be there but.... need to look at the options - serious competition is not expected next weekend and I'm headed out in about 8 hours for another one (big one) in middle TN - so .........

Cuda
10-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Got any closer pictures?