PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Donzi- NJ Devils event?

TuxedoPk
10-06-2005, 06:07 AM
I'm hoping a bunch of us who are living in the NY/NJ area might enjoy going to a Devils game this season. Who's interested?

Could be an adult or family event, and could be a game against the Rangers to pull in some more of the NY folk.

With just the Greenwood Lake Pirates it could be a good draw..

What are your thoughts?

mattyboy
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
I would rather have hot pokers shoved in my eye then go see a devil ranger game I guess I could root for the ice melting and both teams being sucked down the drain

TuxedoPk
10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
I would rather have hot pokers shoved in my eye then go see a devil ranger game I guess I could root for the ice melting and both teams being sucked down the drain

OK, Just 1 ticket for Marie then. I know you're just holding out for a fishing tournament :biggrin:

mattyboy
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
ummm No Marie would hope for a bldg collapse she hates those teams worse then I do me and Marie are FLYERS fans Joe is a rangers fan and Jamie is the devil fan so during hockey season we talk less than normal

TuxedoPk
10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
A Devils-Flyers game would work for me... I'm going to have fun watching whomever the Devils beat :smash: You were looking for a Winter get together, I thought this might make a good fall get together.

If we go with the Flyers we just have to make sure we pick a game before the play offs begin :cistineb:

boxy
10-07-2005, 09:01 AM
If we go with the Flyers we just have to make sure we pick a game before the play offs begin :cistineb:

Rich, as we have been trying to explain to Cuda, a period does not equal a game, a game does not equal a season, and a season does not equal a dynasty.

The Devils could be in for a world of hurt this year, and the Flyers are just getting started, as far as the Lightining are concerned, I'll re-use Cooder's post form another thread ........ "...get back to me in February..."

TuxedoPk
10-07-2005, 09:51 AM
True, but I'm pretty cocky that with Marty in goal the Devils will take the Flyers playing at home tonight. Then again, I've got a large collection of unoppened condum boxes which goes to show that I can be overly optimistic at times :)

Rich, as we have been trying to explain to Cuda, a period does not equal a game, a game does not equal a season, and a season does not equal a dynasty.

The Devils could be in for a world of hurt this year, and the Flyers are just getting started, as far as the Lightining are concerned, I'll re-use Cooder's post form another thread ........ "...get back to me in February..."

TuxedoPk
10-07-2005, 09:34 PM
It hurts to say it but congrats to the Flyers- they totally out played the Devils tonight.