PDA

View Full Version : donzi logo

jjwoody1
10-04-2005, 07:31 PM
im redoing the interior in my z-25 , i was wondering if any body out there has a pix of a donzi logo so i can get it embroiderd in the seats? thanks.

jeff

Budmann
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM
This should work... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cuda
10-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Or are you looking for the "Z"?

Cuda
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
I also went the same route when I did the lettering for my rear seat, except it was embroidered.

Budmann
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Cuda, uh... if that is going in your Minx, uh... you mispelled it! ;) ;) :idea: :idea: :idea: ;) ;)

Cuda
10-04-2005, 08:00 PM
This post was supposed to be befoe the above post. I put it on the wrong thread.

Get a picture of the logo out of a magazine, and make a copy of it. Take the copy to a blueprint place, and have them blow it up to the size you want. Cut out the blueprint logo, and trace it onto poster board. Cut out the poster board and give it to you upholstery guy to use for a template. That's how I did the sundeck on my Formula.

jjwoody1
10-04-2005, 08:41 PM
thanks for all the info, this is what i am looking for though, on the side of my boat, just smaller so i can work with it , thanks.

jeff

This post was supposed to be befoe the above post. I put it on the wrong thread.

Get a picture of the logo out of a magazine, and make a copy of it. Take the copy to a blueprint place, and have them blow it up to the size you want. Cut out the blueprint logo, and trace it onto poster board. Cut out the poster board and give it to you upholstery guy to use for a template. That's how I did the sundeck on my Formula.

jjwoody1
10-04-2005, 08:45 PM
this is my interior now, im going all white with red accents.

jeff

thanks for all the info, this is what i am looking for though, on the side of my boat, just smaller so i can work with it , thanks.

jeff

Cuda
10-04-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm sure you can find that logo on a boat ad in a magazine.

My Formula was also several colors, but they all get too hot except white, so I'm redoing mine in all white with yellow accents.

jjwoody1
10-04-2005, 09:16 PM
thanks again cuda. i also want to change my gauges. they are square now i want to change to all round. any ideas?

jeff

I'm sure you can find that logo on a boat ad in a magazine.

My Formula was also several colors, but they all get too hot except white, so I'm redoing mine in all white with yellow accents.

farmer tx
10-05-2005, 08:53 PM
This is what John has on WA-LO.