PDA

View Full Version : 2005 32ZF with Verado 250's

Team Hula Girl
10-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Brand New. 2005 32 ZF with Mercury Verado 250's DTS controls, smartcraft guages, bolster seat, etc. Call me if you have any questions. Comes with a brand new Laodmaster triple axle trailer. I have a full list of additional options and accessories that I will e-mail to anyone that is interested. Don't hesitate to e-mail or call. Will assist with delivery, etc. $115,000 concept@tampabay.rr.com 813-363-0011 Ask for John Mitchell. I have lots of pics that I can send id interested.

Budmann
10-04-2005, 08:29 PM
John, are you going to come to Sarasota this year?? Also, are you working for Lighting Bay??I was at the boatshow over the weekend and I didn't see you in their booth.

Team Hula Girl
10-05-2005, 04:12 PM
John, are you going to come to Sarasota this year?? Also, are you working for Lighting Bay??I was at the boatshow over the weekend and I didn't see you in their booth.

Budman, definitely considering coming down to the rally. It all depends on what is going on with work. No not working for Lighting Bay, I work for Intrepid Powerboats in Largo. Getting ready for the Lauderdale boatshow is what dictates my schedule for the rally.

J Mitch

Donzigo
10-05-2005, 09:33 PM
John, I'm thinking of going down on Friday night. I'll definitely join them in Tampa bay for the run to Gators on that Saturday. You up for that?, then come ride with me.

Team Jefe
10-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Johnny Boy - Try hard, I'd love to see you :wavey:

Richard - You too...red boats really get Renee going :eek:

Budmann
10-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Sounds good John. You know we would love to see you down there. You can always find a ride and a drinking partner :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool: