Cuda
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh yeah! :yes:

http://media.putfile.com/CudaDance

gold-n-rod
10-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah! :yes:

http://media.putfile.com/MVI_282846

"He thinks he's done something now, his f____'in boat's running and he's all happy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is that what I heard her say????????? :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Glad you got it worked out. What was it?

smokediver
10-04-2005, 02:00 PM
I bet that is a load off your shoulders ! congrats !!!!!!

RedDog
10-04-2005, 02:06 PM
yahoooo - now you need to work on your dance moves :wink:

Cuda
10-04-2005, 02:26 PM
"He thinks he's done something now, his f____'in boat's running and he's all happy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is that what I heard her say????????? :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Glad you got it worked out. What was it?
Yes, she has a potty mouth. Last week I told her that everytime she said the F word, she owed me a quarter, and when I did, I owed her. I gave her $31 last Friday. :embarasse

Lenny
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Funny,... congrats Joe and all.

Cuda
10-04-2005, 02:29 PM
What I did was run new cable from the battery directly to the starter, and a new ground to the battery, bypassing that switch I didn't need. The problem was either the switch or the cables going to the switch. Anyway, I eleminated as many connections as possible. It was going to be my last run at it. I told Debbie earlier today that this was the last time I was getting in that bilge one way or the other.

I feel like I made five grand today, because I was set to sell it for five grand less than I have in it.

onesubdrvr
10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
What I did was run new cable from the battery directly to the starter, and a new ground to the battery, bypassing that switch I didn't need. The problem was either the switch or the cables going to the switch. Anyway, I eleminated as many connections as possible. It was going to be my last run at it. I told Debbie earlier today that this was the last time I was getting in that bilge one way or the other.

I feel like I made five grand today, because I was set to sell it for five grand less than I have in it.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: DAMN VOODOO RAN OUT 1 DAY TOO EARLY!!! :confused:

Just kidding Joe,

Congrats :biggrin.: ,.....but if it does it again,.......

Wayne

Cuda
10-04-2005, 02:58 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: DAMN VOODOO RAN OUT 1 DAY TOO EARLY!!! :confused:

Just kidding Joe,

Congrats :biggrin.: ,.....but if it does it again,.......

Wayne

:)
I told Debbie I bet I knew who would end up buying it if I gave up on it. ;)

onesubdrvr
10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
:)
I told Debbie I bet I knew who would end up buying it if I gave up on it. ;)
You know Joe, in her own little way, she was probably rooting for me :biggrin.: :wink:

Wayne

Cuda
10-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Oh, trust me, I guarantee she was! She's all for the idea of me selling three boats and buying one new 22! :)

joseph m. hahnl
10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Joe,Joe,Joe: $5000.00?don't ever settle fo less than $20,000.
Cuda please don't drive down the price of our minx's. After all you said it your self ."The best lines Donzi ever made".unless i'm misunderstang you.
Imagine Me misunderstanding something:rlol:

By the way.Way to go. I knew You'd get it going.

joe

onesubdrvr
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Joe,Joe,Joe: $5000.00?don't ever settle fo less than $20,000.
Cuda please don't drive down the price of our minx's. After all you said it your self ."The best lines Donzi ever made".unless i'm misunderstang you.
Imagine Me misunderstanding something:rlol:

By the way.Way to go. I knew You'd get it going.

joe
Joe,...

It would have only been to me,....:D and I wouldn't have ever sold it, are you kidding, I'm having a tough enough time thinking about selling the Ragazza!! And besides, it would have been good for his heart, his blood pressure, his stress level, etc.

Wayne

Cuda
10-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Joe, it was 5 G's less than I had in it, not five G's total price. :)

Cuda
10-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I've edited Debbie's potty mouth out with a little help from Bob Dylan. :)

http://media.putfile.com/CudaDance

Greg K
10-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Now edit THIS (http://media.putfile.com/7-16-2005-044)

Still a Punk Ass :rlol:

boxy
10-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I am so glad Greg saved the link to the real clip....... :D

MOP
10-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Joe the rusted plugs still bother me, I would get it running and then do a compression check. I just went through a wet engine thing with Michael, he was fooling with the timing and it kicked back and sucked water (no flaptters in the Y pipe). Bad part he did not realize it had water in it and could not get it started fo nearly a week and did not oil it down until 3 days later after he pulled the plugs. I went down and ripped all of his old ignition off and put an IV Merc setup on it and got it going, it had blow by that looked like a fogging machine. He was crushed the engine just went in this spring, I tried and old trick. I dost it good with carbon buster let it sit over night, the blow by went down considerably so we took it out and ran the hell out of it. Two hours later the blow by was all but gone, he went offshore a few days later, called me to say it was fine no more blow by. Thank goodness I am tired of pulling engines.

Phil