PDA

View Full Version : Donzi paraphernalia and themed items....

ChromeGorilla
10-03-2005, 11:46 PM
OK so who is the biggest collector/ obsessive compulsive gatherer of Donzi paraphernalia/ knick knacks/memorabilia/Donzi themed items on the board? I may have something for ya...... :biggrin:

rustnrot
10-04-2005, 07:57 AM
.....Don't tell me, you have the one and only autographed picture of Dan Qualye riding around in Bush the First's Donzi......

McGary911
10-04-2005, 12:11 PM
.....Don't tell me, you have the one and only autographed picture of Dan Qualye riding around in Bush the First's Donzi......

Didn't Bush I have a Cig? Called Fidelity? with eggbeaters, i believe? Either way, Quayle should set foot on a Donzi or a Cig....anything Don built for that matter..... :p [EDIT: found a pic of his 29' Cig (pic says 29', doesn't sound right), but definately no egg beaters)

I have a lot of smaller Donzi stuff picked up over time from Here, LG Donzi Club, Ebay and Donzi. I know some people far outdo me. Richard\Donzigo has A huge sign from a dealership and the coolest of all, Florida plates reading "DONZI" on his vette. I can't play in that league.

I am curious to see what you have tho......

ChromeGorilla
10-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Well, I firgured Lenny or MP might want it...... to hang up in a garage or den or office........ but you gots to guess what it is first... ;) item is not a huge deal but it is something that could be displayed....

pmreed
10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
I know Lenny bought a Miami Vice CD in the auction, but I gotta go for Poodle on this one. He is hands down the Real Deal Donziite. I was going to use Donziolic, but I recall someone's objection to the term.
Let's see here, there's Donzinut, Donzifanatic, Donzithusiast, Donzizealot...they all apply :yes: . Any others? :D Sir Donzilot?

Phil

Lenny
10-04-2005, 06:15 PM
If it goes to someone that looks the most beaten up, desperate and down trodden, then I will win it hands down.

:)

Quietly watching...and wanting ;)

Is it a sign (neon) like a beer sign that can be hung and plugged in?

Or, is it a DONZI dealership sign for outside my place in "Thunderboat Alley" to hang from the shack (bar? )

Is it the large Propeller design for a wall plaque?

Or the Attache case?

Or a Donzi Marine jacket?

Donzi Banner?

Donzi CLOCK ?

Donzi wind chimes?

Donzi mobile?

Donzi curtains?

Donzi ceiling light?

Donzi wall light?

Donzi half hull?

Donzi framed painting

Donzi framed print

Donzi Propeller?

Donzi Poster?

Is it...
Is it...
Is it...

Donzi siding?

Donzi drywall?

Donzi Paint?

Donzi insulation?

...no wind here so it would be safe :D
...no floods at 1100 feet either
...no tsunamis
...earthquakes don't bother my "ROCK"

thriller
10-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm

Sign: Check

Wall Clock: Check

Multiple original ads and brochures on the wall: Check

Donzi Girl poster: Check

Portofino Poster: Check

Multiple boats: Check

I can add to the list when I go home, but that sums up whats in view from my desk :D :D :D

Don't forget the "LE Blackhawk" leather coat :splat:

gold-n-rod
10-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Second guess: A dirty pair of Paris Hilton's underwear???

Is that the pair with the big brown Z????????????????

Eww, my bad. :smash: :smash: :smash:

ChromeGorilla
10-05-2005, 11:18 AM
"Teds room" ???? Do tell....

ChromeGorilla
12-19-2005, 08:17 PM
TTT..... item may now be delivered as I have no need for it anymore (hint). Like I said no biggie but somethin you could hang in the garage or office. The "item" will ship to whomever guesses it correctly between MP and Lenny as these 2 hoohaa's seem, to me anyway, would definately make use of the item. Start guessing boys....... When I see the correct answer I will post that we have a winner, but I won't post the winning guess....... you'll have to wait for Mr. Postman to come......

boldts
12-19-2005, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't happen to be the Donzi neon sign from AOTH I that somehow didn't get shipped to KY? Somehow a Proline neon sign just didn't seem right when pulled from the box. :) :biggrin: :cool:

Donzi Kat
12-21-2005, 02:22 PM
What the heck, might it be a pretty little replica of a DONZI??????? Had to get in on it...:hyper:

ChromeGorilla
12-21-2005, 03:30 PM
A hint....

Donzi Kat
12-27-2005, 05:25 PM
That's all the "hint" we are gonna get, come on just a little more, ppplllleeeaaassseee........ BTW love the purple dinosaur:smile:

ChromeGorilla
12-27-2005, 05:27 PM
TYVM Kat... If the board slaves would fix the site it would be my avatar.

Hint: TTYLPV AAIEN

Unscramble the letters...........

Donzi Kat
12-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Good I'm not all that savy on boat paraphernalia but I sure am having fun trying to figure this darn thing out. I want it....... can't wait for the next hint.

Donzi Kat
12-27-2005, 08:27 PM
LOL...... BAH HUMBUG Poodle.....kidding you beat me 2 it..:jestera:

ChromeGorilla
12-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Vanity Plate

It appears the crazy coiffed one from Miami will be getting something new to hang on the wall in the garage or office if he would like ........

Since I no longer have a need for it.........

Donzi Kat
12-28-2005, 07:15 PM
That sooooo sucks, would love to have that, to bad i'm not good at unscrambling words...... enjoy it poodle.:bawling: :bawling:

Donzi Kat
12-28-2005, 07:37 PM
Ya know Poodle my b-day "was" 3 days ago..... just kiddin. Enjoy.

ChromeGorilla
12-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Yup....Chebby express......:biggrin: