PDA

View Full Version : Byron pre-wedding

chuckdogg
10-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Jerry E. (Red 22),
Jeff K. {BUCKEYE} (Yellow 22),
Byron S. {ITTLFLI} (Blue 22),
Brandon S. (28' Checkmate)

.......All met on the Ohio River Saturday before Byron's big event.......

It was a great day.....9:00 a.m.....about 55 degrees......by noon it was around 80.

boldts
10-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Lookin good gentlemen.

Byron, congrats on your marriage. I wish you and Jill all the best!

Question is, did she know you were boating the morning of the wedding? For some reason, I remember being a little more busy the morning of my wedding and I'm not talking about enjoying the boat with friends and family. :smile:

Jerry Eisele
10-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Good shots Chuckdogg!!! That was a great send off for Byron.

Buckeye
10-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Jerry,

What a great day we had, perfect weather, perfect water...I just felt sorry for the row boaters that morning. Maybe we can do the same for Brandon when he gets married.

Jeff

boldts
10-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Don't want to change the thread, but Jerry, have you had a chance to run the 22" Turbo 1 yet? Just wondering. No rush!

ITTLFLI
10-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Chuckdog,

Great pics!! Thanks for coming along! Thanks to Jerry and Buckeye also! Man it was a great couple of hours on the river!!

Boldts.....No we had the rehearsal then asome of us went out(yeah til 4am) spent thr night at my brothers house with the boys then hit the river and went boating rather then the typical golf outing!

The weekend could not have turned out any better!!

............off to the beach! :sombrero:

Jerry Eisele
10-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Jeff, Count me in on Brandons. I'll be on the river Sat. or Sun. if you want to come down?

Jerry