PDA

View Full Version : 19' Stinger for sale

toydoc
10-02-2005, 04:30 PM
For sale, 19' Starcraft Stinger by original owner. The boat was purchase new by my father in law.
Powered by the original Merc 175hp Black Max with low hours. Only thing ever done to motor was
reeds, plugs, torque tab and normal maint and lube. Also comes with tandem axle Little Dude trailer with 4 new tires, full boat cover (red) and manual jack plate. I've never seen another Stinger other than this one, maybe somewhat of a rare boat. The transom is now getting weak and he's looking to sell it why it's still repairable.
He's asking $3500 or best. Call 586-463-6073 ask for Dick (he's a senior citizen, so please call before 8pm). Located in South East Mich. Thanks for looking.

Wazzy
10-05-2005, 08:38 AM
ToyDoc I also own A Starcraft Stinger. But mine has a Chev 350 powering a Juccuzi Jet drive. It came this way from the factory in 1978. Iam aware of two others besides ours. One in the states and the other I found an add for sale out in B.C. The Fella in the states can be found by doing a search on the "rare jet boat site" under starcraft, he has a picture of his boat and an e-mail address. My under standing is that these boats are some what rare, but whether or not that makes them worth any more I can't be for sure. Good luck with the sale it looks pretty sharp. Wazzy