PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running connecticut shore today?

MOP
10-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Zinger and me are going to be running the Conn shore today, if you want to hook up call my cell 631 278 1892.

MOP/Phil

Kirk
10-02-2005, 06:31 PM
We ran he CT River today...weather was great. You guys probally ran futher south than me. Hope you had a good run as well!

KJ

MOP
10-02-2005, 10:09 PM
We ran he CT River today...weather was great. You guys probally ran futher south than me. Hope you had a good run as well!

KJ

After an interesting launch at one of the worst ramps and ½ hour ride down the 5 miles of canal I was surprised to find Jeff had blasted over from CT and was letting his kids do some fishing just inside the inlet. We did our Hello's Jeff stashed the fishing gear and we ran out and did a short WOT then headed to Clinton for lunch, the broker there is a buddy he got to stop by for a short. We had a great time parted company and headed for home, the weather picture perfect had a real good run back ran the LI shore and gaped at the sound front homes.

Phil

CHACHI
10-03-2005, 02:47 PM
After an interesting launch at one of the worst ramps and ½ hour ride down the 5 miles of canal I was surprised to find Jeff had blasted over from CT and was letting his kids do some fishing just inside the inlet. We did our Hello's Jeff stashed the fishing gear and we ran out and did a short WOT then headed to Clinton for lunch, the broker there is a buddy he got to stop by for a short. We had a great time parted company and headed for home, the weather picture perfect had a real good run back ran the LI shore and gaped at the sound front homes.

PhilMop, Terri and I took the cobra down to New London for lunch....had we known you would be in the area we could hooked up. Looking foward to the 22nd. Ken

MOP
10-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I got up and did the Honey Do List then said we are done lets go boating, it was one of those last minute things withy no itinerary. I posted on the board a few minutes after I hung up with Jeff, we had not seen each other since last season thought we did burn up the phone a bit in between. hopefully we will get a good ride in a couple of weeks, boats running great will be good having you and Terry over.

Phil

P.S. I have about 20 hours on my oil time for a change any Reco's!!!

DONZI
10-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Anyone attending this one ?
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41883

MOP
10-03-2005, 07:22 PM
I read your post in ernest Mr. Lassard with thoughts of coming, I may tow over and launch on that side the sound can get nasty late in the day, any way the weather would have to real promising.

Phil

Kirk
10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Your killing me....The event is very popular with the outboard guys. A few Donzi's thrown in for good measure. I think Brendan and Cliff are going.

I on the otherhand have to go to my sons Country Fair Event at Eaglebrook School in Deerfield, Mass. The kicker is that my house is within a stones throw from the launch, on a BAD day I could launch my boat in five minutes from the house.

KJ

mattyboy
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
thought I could make scream and fly, not in the cards this year