PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get a grab handle like this?

blackhawk
09-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Looking for a grab handle similar to this:

cigarette30
09-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Looking for a grab handle similar to this:

Blackhawk, getting ready for those 6' to 8's huh, :) Have you tried Teaque, Dana Marine, Trick, Traid ..... if they don't have, I would think they could find it.

blackhawk
09-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Blackhawk, getting ready for those 6' to 8's huh, :) Have you tried Teaque, Dana Marine, Trick, Traid ..... if they don't have, I would think they could find it.

Nah, just the 3-4's, anything bigger and I don't allow back seat passengers. ;)

Chjecked Trick, Livorsi, Rex and CP so far. I'll do a search for the others you mentioned. Thanks.

cigarette30
09-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Nah, just the 3-4's, anything bigger and I don't allow back seat passengers. ;)

Chjecked Trick, Livorsi, Rex and CP so far. I'll do a search for the others you mentioned. Thanks.

I am searching a few others myself for you. I have seen that before, tring to remember the boat company that used them.

blackhawk
09-30-2005, 08:50 PM
I am searching a few others myself for you. I have seen that before, tring to remember the boat company that used them.

The pic is from a Donzi ZR.

boldts
10-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Just curious, but did you try calling Donzi and asking where they are getting them from? They might say you have to order through them, but I'd venture to say that if tel them you don't want the actual piece they are using, they would probably tell you their supplier.

Cuda
10-01-2005, 09:51 AM
If you buy a Zr, they will throw one in for free. :)

boxy
10-01-2005, 11:51 AM
If you buy a Zr, they will throw one in for free. :)
Cuda, they are having a special this week........
They'll throw 2 of them in for free ........... :D