PDA

View Full Version : 22 Classic

Buckeye
09-29-2005, 07:53 AM
RedDog, Itllfli, Road Trip SE, Digger, Tuvell, Crazy Horse....etc,

Finally we have a Classic, here are some pics of our 1994 22 Classic 454 Bravo 1, we love her...the damn boat I know!

Pismo
09-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Looks like a beauty.

I like
1) No muffler tips on the exhaust so an extra 2ish mph on top.
2) Single ram trim tabs so future installation of hydraulic steering if wanted is no problem.
3) Stainless windshield
4) Nice trailer

Enjoy!

onesubdrvr
09-29-2005, 08:12 AM
BEAUTIFUL boat!! I am a sucker for yellow!!

Enjoy her, I know I would!!

Wayne

Buckeye
09-29-2005, 08:17 AM
It's amazing what 2-bottles of rubbing compound, 1-bottle of wax and a case of Miller Lite can accomplish.

p729lws
09-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Buckeye,
Was this the one for sale in Bloomfield Hills Michigan?
Dan

RedDog
09-29-2005, 08:42 AM
Sweet! Now when are you bringing it down to Lake Norris? The year is running out...

boldts
09-29-2005, 08:46 AM
Jeff, Now that is a Hot To Molly. Looks great! Can't wait to see both of you and the boat in person soon.

CHACHI
09-29-2005, 10:29 AM
BEAUTIFUL boat!! I am a sucker for yellow!!

Enjoy her, I know I would!!

WayneMy wife likes yellow......which works for me. Ken

Buckeye
09-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Dan,

I believe it was Bloomfield Hills, it was just outside of Detroit on the northside.

RedDog, Norris is not an option for me this year...to many irons in the fire for me. Traveling to Louisvile a couple times a week, new born and a 2-year old...I have to take care of Momma sometime. Atleaast I have another Donzi, winter may be long but I can now rest and dream about springtime. This weekend will probably be my last trip for the year heading out with Jerry Eisle and the Scholle's...it should be great!

Take care.

Jeff

Tim Morris
09-29-2005, 11:22 AM
My wife likes yellow......which works for me. Ken

Yeah, and mine works for me too! (...but she's a redhead)

p729lws
09-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Jeff,
If it's the one that was listed on powerboatlistings.com I almost bought your boat. I was up in Tiffin, OH a couple months ago from Pensacola to visit family and was making arrangements to see the 22. I called the owner on a Friday to see if I could look at it on Saturday and he said he had a buyer coming with cash to pick it up on Saturday so I never went up to see it. The owner called back on Tuesday and said that they broke the skeg off trying to launch the boat on Saturday and that the buyer backed out at that point. If the owner had called me back Saturday instead of Tuesday your boat would probably be in Pensacola now :bawling:

I sold my yellow 18 recently and really wanted to replace it with a yellow 22. I bought a different 22 about a month on a deal I could not pass up.

He had a reasonable price on your 22 so I bet you get a good deal also. Did he repair the skeg?

Enjoy your 22, she looks great! :yes:
Dan

Buckeye
09-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the compliments, she definetely is an awesome boat...I'm happy!

Dan, It certainly sounds like I almost lost her to you, however everything was repaired and is working great! When I found this online I called the guy and sent a $500 deposit that night to secure my interest with a delivery date limited to 2-weeks. My problem was my wife's contractions were 5-minutes apart and I couldn't talk her into letting me make the 3-hour trip...I almost lost this deal. Needless to say the day after we had our son, I got in my truck the next morning at 5:00am and headed north and returned by noon with Donzi in tow. It was close but all is good now and the wife is happy I went.

I think everyone on this Registry needs to to get a check-up from the neck up.

roadtrip se
09-29-2005, 01:05 PM
and about time I must say!

I'll give her the full inspection next spring at the Awakening.

Congrats!

ITTLFLI
09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the compliments, she definetely is an awesome boat...I'm happy!

Dan, It certainly sounds like I almost lost her to you, however everything was repaired and is working great! When I found this online I called the guy and sent a $500 deposit that night to secure my interest with a delivery date limited to 2-weeks. My problem was my wife's contractions were 5-minutes apart and I couldn't talk her into letting me make the 3-hour trip...I almost lost this deal. Needless to say the day after we had our son, I got in my truck the next morning at 5:00am and headed north and returned by noon with Donzi in tow. It was close but all is good now and the wife is happy I went.

I think everyone on this Registry needs to to get a check-up from the neck up.

This my friend defines "crazy about Donzi's"!! :jestera: Buckeye was on the phone with me telling me how he had just had his boy and was leaving early the next morning.......I thought he was joking!! He did it and has a beautifule boat!

Now...this saturday he is driving a couple hour roundtrip so we can take them out the morning of my wedding for a little "cruise"!!!!....DEDICATION!! :anchor:

Just a guess BUT I doubt it will stay stock for long :eek:

olredalert
10-03-2005, 10:41 AM
----------Nothing stays stock when a guy hangs around with Ittlfli!!!!!!!.........Bill S