PDA

View Full Version : This is a TEST POSSUM Video to see if it works.

Lenny
09-27-2005, 02:25 PM
I have only begun, I am waiting for a pile of photos. I just want to see if it loads for people and then I will get serious. :D

www.donzi.net/photos1/POSSUMTEST1.wmv

Jraysray
09-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Too cool! Just makes me more determined to make one of these events!

I have only begun, I am waiting for a pile of photos. I just want to see if it loads for people and then I will get serious. :D

www.donzi.net/photos1/POSSUMTEST1.wmv (http://www.donzi.net/photos1/POSSUMTEST1.wmv)

joel3078
09-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Yep that looks like a blast. Unfortunalty I'm in the great white north and would need to buy a new trailer and bigger truck before towing cross country again.

The video is really a slide show of photos, nicely done. However it is a 14.6 meg file so it takes a long long time to download. Windows movie maker and other software can compress this down quite a bit without screwing up the resolution so it still loooks good. I can do this for you guys and either repost it or email it to someone. Our other computer wizz TXtaz I'm sure can help with this one also.

Lenny
09-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Windows movie maker and other software can compress this down quite a bit without screwing up the resolution so it still loooks good.

That is what it is. I did it in XP, only am waiting on MANY photos and stuff.

boxy
09-27-2005, 04:59 PM
Too cool Lenny..... keep them coming.

txtaz
09-27-2005, 05:02 PM
Damn Cool Lenny, I just knew you would throw in the pic on the bed somewhere. :eek!: :biggrin.: Where's the rooster tail race? (3 boats staggered at speed)
With the pics and audio you did very well keeping the size down. The only way to make it smaller is to compromise the audio and video quality. Personally keep it just the way it is. It is perfect and worth the wait. If you want I can make a smaller version for those on dial up.
Let me know.
Wes

Lenny
09-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Damn Cool Lenny, I just knew you would throw in the pic on the bed somewhere. :eek!: :biggrin.: Where's the rooster tail race? (3 boats staggered at speed)

I have a LOT of boat pics to add. I want more people pics first. I couldn't resist Wes on that pic. It is not all that bad :D I have the rooster tail race and video of it as well. I just wanted to know if people can pull this up ok. Seems like they do.

When I am done I will get this deleted off the server and put up a real good one that depicts everyone and all the fun.

Thanx, Lenny :)

BUIZILLA
09-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Lenny, if your coming to Key West..... you NEED to do the same for that weekend.... of course, it may take an hour or so to view it... :yes:

Lenny
09-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Lenny, if your coming to Key West.....

"IF" ???

Give me a break Jim. Like I'd miss that :bonk:

See you there :D

RedDog
09-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Great production!

Lenny - is this a picture of you (the last one in hte wmv file) and if so, whose boat are you driving?

who ever it is - great shot

thriller
09-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Yup,

That's Lenny taken by DonCig at Mach III:cool!: (Driving Don's 18' with the BH Drive)

Very Cool Video. Appreciate the Effort.

Damn That was one fine Texan Wrap Up:beer:

MM

Lenny
09-27-2005, 11:33 PM
First one is Wes'

Second one is Don Cigs'

There were more,... :D ,,, waiting for photos

Boat Whore, Lenny :D

Ed Donnelly
09-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Can't wait for more.
Is there any way you can paste names to faces??
Sure hoped there would be a few pics of a Criterion...............Ed

Lenny
09-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Ed, I only have about 20 pics of the Critter :D

I JUST wanted to see if this works for everyone... :)

It is nicer in person than in pics, and "in pics" it IS gorgeous... :yes:

Be patient, I need more photos from some... :)

onesubdrvr
09-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Lenny,

That's damn cool!! Can't wait to see more, the format works great, pops right up for me (DSL), no waiting.

Wayne

Richard Rees
09-28-2005, 08:34 AM
Lenny, Great job! It really made laugh to see Wes grinning. Thanks

boldts
09-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks Lenny. Came right up with RoadRunner. Nothing better than good friends enjoying good times with Donzi boats. Can't wait for more! Did the Red Bikini team take the year off?

Hotspare
09-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Lenny ............

VERY NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the TEXAN in ya's beginning to show a bit brother ........... ;)