Things I learned at PK4

- Richards butt is not a pretty sight in the morning hanging out the window
- The fastest way to wash your boat is to let DonCig spray you at 60mph
- Mark and Polly really do put out the best spread…PERIOD
- Women coaching women on parking a boat is a scary sight
- Richard coaching a woman on driving a boat is a scarier sight
- DonCig has everything packed in his car
- Too much scotch really hurts the next day
- Being in bed with three women is not bad (I’m going to get my butt kicked when Lenny posts the pics but there goes your bargaining chip)
- Richard has a new job, pics to come…Loss of man card???
- Don’t go to bed early with this crew, you will get a rude awakening
- DonCig can jump out of bed in the middle of the night in a heartbeat
- Chicago guys can talk a woman into anything
- Lenny learns how to play with Texas size pits
- You really can go through $300 gas in three days in an 18c
- Thriller is still ticklish
- Darrell still gets the best meats and Janet is still sweet
- Everybody has a laptop these days, next year I’m leaving mine at home
- I proved I could fly to the canuks…Pilots license please…
- Daneen swears my boat does 78.4 or 78.6 or 87.4 or something
- A YELLOW 22c really does run better when all 8 spark plugs are PLUGGED in
- Richard really does clean house ( my bed was made everyday )
- Marks critter is WAY cool
- Polly really can drive and uses less fuel than Mark (plus she’s cuter)
- An Alpha SS is faster than a Bravo1 and a Blackhawk
- Donzi people are still the coolest people ever to hang with

I want to thank everyone for such a great time.
Wes

GG Donzi
09-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Well Trueser and I got the boats home safe about 12:30 this morning (1000 miles 5 stops, right under 16 hours.)

What a great time we had! Weather was perfect and the food was great, Saturday the lake could not have been much better. And we have lots of pictures! I would really like to thank everyone for such a great time, and we plan to be there next year.

Wes I have to disagree with you about the Alpha SS being faster than the Blackhawk, Don would never trim his boat out enough to pass me. He took me for a ride and I saw 83-84 on his GPS Speedo, and I was only getting 80-81 on mine, which would explain why Wes's 77-78 didn't quite put him where he wanted to be!:jestera:

The real killer was Friday, I could drive passed Richard without a whole lot of trouble and I was not really buying into the running on 7, until Saturday when I could no longer beat him http://www.donzi.net/ubb/confused.gif !

If someone has a suggestion on where I can post most of the pic's please let me know. Also if any one would like the other photo's http://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/smileybreasts.gif , just email me and I will send them to you.

Darrell you did a great job on the shirts.

And last but not least a special thanks to Mark and Polly for such a warm welcome, you guy's are the best!

Gus aka:Rocky

Richard Rees
09-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Don't Believe Everything You Read On This Registry.

Lenny
09-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Gus, can you send me pics you have, either by mail(disc) or email? I will re-imburse you postage :D

Len Green
686 Rockridge Place
Victoria, B.C.
Canada
V9B-6K1

highlnd@telus.net

:D

thinking about working on a "hatch" ;)

GG Donzi
09-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Gus, can you send me pics you have, either by mail(disc) or email? I will re-imburse you postage :D

Len Green
686 Rockridge Place
Victoria, B.C.
Canada
V9B-6K1

highlnd@telus.net

:D

thinking about working on a "hatch" ;)

Lenny I will send them out this week, they will include what I took and what Mike Truesdale took. I need a vacation!

And as far as the hatch goes, that a yes!! What I'm going to try to do is get the motor in with the K&N then let you know at min. what height I'll need and we'll go from there.

Thanks Gus

olredalert
09-26-2005, 02:37 PM
-------Just had a look at what pics are up and it appears that, once again, DONZI people always have fun.
-------I really hope that more of you "pics guys" thought to shoot more pics of Marks Criterion. That thing doesnt look anything like the boat we all saw in the for-sale area way back. Mark, you have outdone yourself. It really looks "BAD". Im sure it ran as good as it looked or at least fervently hope so. Congratulations to all!!!!!!...........Bill S

Trueser
09-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Things I learned at PK4

*Mark and Polly are the greatest host and friends.
*Its real easy to slip and fall of a 18 or 22....I saw two take a dive.
*Always talking about a sunrise run. I never could find where they went or when.
*Lou has a special talent.
*Marks red 22 has changed to the Chick Boat.
*Lenny loves to drive and burn fuel.
*Some 22's with Bravo's leak.
*I really like the 26ZX
*our bed was made also. Maybe Richard was making rounds.
*Silicone can seal up a cracked Shift Boot and hold.
*It's hard to get three 18's to fly in formation.
*Marks feet were always sticking up out of the Crit.
*Lenny really does hate bugs.

We had a great time and looking forward to next year...................

boldts
09-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Great pictures so far. Can't wait to see more as you all post them. Mark, you've out done yourself! Love the color of your Critter. Looks like everyone had a great time. I hope to get down there as soon as possible and enjoy Texas with ya.

DonCig
09-26-2005, 09:41 PM
MY second trip to PK, and a hearty Texas Thank You to all!!

Now to the details:

Todd, I came home with 4 bags of Jalapeno Pocorn!!! Eat your heart out big boy! Polly and Mark Thanks. In two days we have eaten 3 bags.

Darrell and Janet, every year your steaks taste better.

Wes, the fajita meat, the salsa, the syrup, the ****, the door knocking, where does your generosity stop?

Mark and Polly, my love and respect for the two of you continues to grow. You are always welcome to stay at my house for as long as needed. I can say no more.

Richard and Lori, Richard loose the pink purse but keep the peddle to the metal. You know how to put your boat in the best position for a glamour shot. all those photo lessons payed off. Lori, keep those Chicago boys on their toes!

TMANN and Natalie, thanks for coming and get to work picking up those branches.

Gus, I did not hold back, 84 mph was all I had and I was trimmed way out! You were the winner of the grudge race.

Steve and friend from Houston, sorry Todd and Jill were not there. But I am glad you came to the event.

My Canadian friends, Mike, Lenny and Daneen, I hope that you can make it to Lake Powell next June. The three of you were a class act. Lenny and Mike, you are always welcome to drive my boat. Hey Mike, Lenny doesn't use any tabs and neither do I. They broke on the second day.

Bruce, good to see you!

Todd, Jill, Harbormaster and Jefe, take care. You were missed by all.

Some of my best shots in closing.

Don

TMANN
09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Just some of the thing I Learned or at least can remember from PK.

* Canadians are very generous with there Jack Daniels (Thanks Mike)
* And it is possible to have a hangover for two days... (Thanks Jack)
* Oh Yah and shift cable boots suck.
* But Don can fix crapy shift cable boots.
* PK was one of the best times we have had in a long time.
Thanks everyone for the great time we can’t wait for next year.

Mike it was great to meet you and I got your gift on the front porch. My body might not let me drink it for some time but it was very nice.

It was great to meet everyone and Sorry I did not get up to see most of you off Sunday but believe me when I say I wanted to but just could not. :banghead:

Hey Gus you know what to do with the good pics :beer: ptiemann@x3connect.com

Thanks again and here is one of the few pictures I took.
http://www.tiemworks.com/donzi/possumk/1.jpg

TMANN

farmer tx
09-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Bill S. These have been in the gallery for a while.
http://www.donzi.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&si=&page=2&sort=1&perpage=12&password=0&ppuser=1127&what=&name=&=

Hotspare
09-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Well I'm three for four and still learnin ........... and thankin everyone for a down home Texas Kick Azz time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go !!!!!!!

Don't make the mistake of renting cabin #9 ,,,,, It's got to be headquarters for BUG Central .....

All Chicago Guys are in the MOB ,,, Right ????

Mark keeps bringin more stuff, Hummmm !!!!!!!!!!

Poly knows this GIG better than anybody ..........

DonCig, With out a doubt has the most AWSOME 18 Classic I've ever seen ......... Rock on Speed Junky !!!!!!!!!!!!

Darrell & Jannet make cool tee shirts ......... and Darrell knows his sponges !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMANN & Natalie, fear nothing, not even leaky boats ..............

Txtaz, knows how to make real HOT sauce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reedy, has the real YELLOW Boat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenny Know's how to make the seemingly impossible ............... POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the girls whose name's I've been trained to forget ,,,,,,,,,,,, sure were purty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Last but not least ,,,,,,,,,,,

Todd needs his own JET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rlol:

Bruce ..........

Team Jefe
09-27-2005, 07:14 AM
Looks like y'all had a typical great time. I am real sorry we missed it, I was looking forward to this all year. But, that Rita B!tch had to screw it up.

I almost made the run, but with traffic we would have spent more time on the road than at PK. We spent Friday hunkered down, Friday night praying and thanking God the storm moved East, Saturday lumberjacking trees out of the road to get home and out of our neighbors yards, and Sunday getting the trash picked up and the house back in order.

No real damage, mostly debris (20 odd trash bags), we dodged a bullet for sure. Mostly I miss the lost time with friends I don't get to spend much time with anyway.

roadtrip se
09-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Todd needs his own JET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rlol:

Can a Lear pull a MYCO?

Looks like everybody had a great time.

Thanks for the great pics....

Hotspare
09-28-2005, 10:03 AM
Todd ,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm thinking you'll have to upgrade a bit if you wanna bring the Red Rocket too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, something along these lines ............LOL...

olredalert
09-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Mark,

--------Thanks for the tip. I seem to have a hard time finding stuff in the gallery...........Bill S

txtaz
09-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Ohhhh I forgot one thing....
Mike M can lose more sunglasses in a day than anyone I know of. :cool!:
Wes