PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Rita party

txtaz
09-21-2005, 04:08 PM
Hurricane party tomorrow night (Thursday) at Possum Kingdom. Be there.
Da Taz running even farther away.

LoneStarDonziGirl
09-21-2005, 04:24 PM
You guys are going to be there Thursday? Parts have been coming in and the Crit is nearly ready so Mark will be leaving in the morning with me and our own caravan. So we should be there around noon or shortly after. Everybody be safe and can't wait!!!!! :jestera:

DonCig
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
I have a bottle of Don Julio Gold so that I can make some killer DonziRita's tomorrow night.

Why this could be the year to start an annual DonziRita outing!

I threw in my rain poncho and a couple pair of ski goggles, the Grudge Race will take place "Rita or Not". Wes, if we get some nice 35-45 mph steady winds and the associated white caps that come with them, we might be able to break that 78.4 mph record that you currently hold!

Don

DonCig
09-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey Lenny and Mike, do you want to ride back to Colorado with me on Sunday???????

HumaHuma!!

thriller
09-21-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm freaking out:lookaroun

I leave from YVR at around 7 bells in the morning. Not sure if I should rent a car or a Zodiac:boat: ....(once I land in Dallas.)

Anyone got directions from Dallas to PK?

Rain gear/snorkel ..Check

MM

txtaz
09-21-2005, 05:06 PM
I have a bottle of Don Julio Gold so that I can make some killer DonziRita's tomorrow night.

Why this could be the year to start an annual DonziRita outing!

I threw in my rain poncho and a couple pair of ski goggles, the Grudge Race will take place "Rita or Not". Wes, if we get some nice 35-45 mph steady winds and the associated white caps that come with them, we might be able to break that 78.4 mph record that you currently hold!

Don
Ohhh I see where this is going. You want to get me drunk and then race. I'm sure it's ok with Mrs. Mom (Polly) as long as we are wearing our life vests. Bring on the hurricane, I'll race ya in it.
Da Taz

txtaz
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm freaking out:lookaroun

I leave from YVR at around 7 bells in the morning. Not sure if I should rent a car or a Zodiac:boat: ....(once I land in Dallas.)

Anyone got directions from Dallas to PK?

Rain gear/snorkel ..Check

MM
Sure...Go west....ROFLMAO
:jestera: :jestera: :jestera:
Call me on the cell when you get in and I'll give you directions as you go. I should be on the road around 11am.
Taz
210-421-7827

MikeMiller
09-22-2005, 08:19 AM
You guys be careful! Our thoughts are with you!