PDA

View Full Version : Signing off for a while in prep for Rita...

harbormaster
09-20-2005, 09:37 PM
I will not br attending the Texas Roundup and will be out of touch for a few days because of the impending storm called Rita. All computer models have it coming down our throats. I will check back in as soon as Things settle back down.

Ya'll play nice. Poodle is in charge while I am gone.

onesubdrvr
09-20-2005, 09:41 PM
I will not br attending the Texas Roundup and will be out of touch for a few days because of the impending storm called Rita. All computer models have it coming down our throats. I will check back in as soon as Things settle back down.

Ya'll play nice. Poodle is in charge while I am gone.
Be safe, and good luck!

Wayne

ChromeGorilla
09-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Good luck Scot. Hopefully that biotch will take a mexican vacation instead.... :crossfing

boxy
09-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Keep your head down Scot, be careful.

boldts
09-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Wishing everyone down in Texas good luck. As we saw with New Orleans, these storms are nothing to play with. Be safe!

TuxedoPk
09-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Poodle is in charge while I am gone.

Cool. We all get to run with scissors for a few days :D

Cuda
09-22-2005, 08:06 AM
This storm looks like it's going to be extremely ugly. Good luck.

Doug G
09-22-2005, 11:22 AM
We are keeping you in our prayers. Be safe

olredalert
09-22-2005, 11:28 AM
--------Fingers crossed for all Texans at this time. Please take good care of yourselves and familys......Oh and DONZIs too if possible............Bill S

catch 22
09-22-2005, 07:47 PM
To everyone that is in the path of this extremely dangerous hurricane, BE SAFE and our prayers are with you all. :crossfing Jim & Gina.

GEOO
09-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Scot, and other's in Rita's way. Be Safe.!! Our thought's are with you all. George & Family... :eek!:

Sagbay32
09-22-2005, 09:26 PM
I hope everyone is safe and everything is tied down or put up real high.

Thinking of you Texans today.

Mike

Jraysray
09-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Has anyone heard from the Harbormaster himself? He is just down the road from me so I am sure his house is ok. I hope he does not get stuck in the mess that was there when leaving.

Hurricane party for one here. Wife had to go to work for all of the people that were evacuated from her hospital.

One happy dude in Seabrook today! No Texans to suffer with is an added bonus.

You know, Texas has a concealed weapons certification class which upon completion allows you to carry a concealed weapon on your person.

Folks let me tell you this; you will soon be chatting to a pistol packing dude.

We had several days to evacuate an est. 2-3 million people out of here. It all happened but it was on the verge of chaos! Think if there was a mandatory evacuation with no warning for all 4.5 million here in town.

At this point it is all about getting out with you and your family. Gas, food and "heat":fire: will ensure that this happens.

No joke, once you witness this you will agree. Imagine a terrorist with a dirty bomb or some type of biological weapon. I will be better prepared next time.