PDA

View Full Version : Alpha prop thrust washers

Cuda
09-19-2005, 01:40 PM
I used to have three of them in various sizes, I can't find any of them. Looking for some.

gold-n-rod
09-19-2005, 07:18 PM
I used to have three of them in various sizes, I can't find any of them. Looking for some.

If I was down your way, I'd help you search your garage/shop/basement for them.............................................. ..................

but I'm askeered of snakes............................................

and hurrycanes.

I've got a bunch of washers sitting around for a snowblower....... would that work????

:D

Cuda
09-19-2005, 07:50 PM
The problem is I have a 1200 sf garage to search. I still haven't figured out where half my stuff is since the move. It's only been a year and a half. :(

gold-n-rod
09-19-2005, 08:32 PM
The problem is I have a 1200 sf garage to search. I still haven't figured out where half my stuff is since the move. It's only been a year and a half. :(

Dayum, my regular house is only 1200 sf. :(

Hope your garage is only on one level, or your stuff is living larger than my family. :smash:

Cuda
09-19-2005, 08:46 PM
That's the main reason I bought this house. We were just out looking, and I had just warned Debbie that we were NOT going to buy the first house we looked at. I came around the corner, saw the garage, turned to Debbie and said "SOLD". :)

I didn't even care to go inside the house to look at it.