PDA

View Full Version : 1995 33ft. ZX DONZI

lakesidebob
09-16-2005, 07:51 AM
This is the exact boat used on the cover of the brochure. The original Lion's Head on the bow. The only one with an optional $30,000 paint job from Donzi.
502's, ice maker, sea bar, silent choice, all canvas and much more.

Will consider smaller boat on trade............................................. ...........

Freshwater boat (Lake ST. Clair)..................A steal at $54995 will sacrafice for a quick sale before winter.

EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!!

Can see pics on GALLERY......can e-mail more detailed pics upon request.

Andy McCarty
09-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Could you send some pictures. andy@taper.com

Extreme Measures
09-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Can you post some pics.What is the $30,000 paint job?Thanks Chris

olredalert
09-18-2005, 10:39 PM
-------No disrespect intended but is this boat a kind of frog green??? I have seen a boat similar to this at Browns several times. Actually, that boat might be a bit longer. Not sure...........Bill S

lakesidebob
09-19-2005, 07:42 AM
-------No disrespect intended but is this boat a kind of frog green??? I have seen a boat similar to this at Browns several times. Actually, that boat might be a bit longer. Not sure...........Bill S

I have been to Brown's once this year so it could be the same boat.
Off white hull with green, gold, trim.
Check photo's on Donzi gallery.

lakesidebob
09-19-2005, 07:44 AM
Can you post some pics.What is the $30,000 paint job?Thanks Chris
You can see photo's on Donzi Gallery. I can also e-mail you more this evening.
The paint job is all imron with gold inlay and graphics. Low mantenance....wax once and it looks great all season. This is the only one like it.

Extreme Measures
09-19-2005, 09:55 PM
I asked about the paint job as I have the same boat with the same paint job. I took a look at your pics and it looks good. I know that the original part of the boat is the lion's head as each one was painted by an original artist so they are a bit different. We love ours, it has all of the options even air which you have to have once you have had it!
Good luck selling the boat, it shouldn't be a problem it is a great ride! Chris

Ranman
09-19-2005, 10:17 PM
So which boat is this? Extreme's or LakeSideBob's?

Does this make it more like a "two of a kind"?

Extreme Measures
09-19-2005, 10:44 PM
This is the picture of ours and we do love the boat

lakesidebob
09-21-2005, 09:17 PM
So which boat is this? Extreme's or LakeSideBob's?

Does this make it more like a "two of a kind"?

These are pictures of my boat. Other Donzi's have the same color scheme, but they do not have the $30,000.00 imron paint job, which was an option.

LakeSideBob

olredalert
09-22-2005, 11:51 AM
------Very pretty boat and not the one I have seen. It is all frog green with more graphics on top. Come to think of it I think that guy is from Richmond and the boat is bigger. He told me that he and his buddy often stay at Browns dock overnight when they have had too many...........Bill S

Don Stephenson
10-26-2005, 03:35 PM
This is the exact boat used on the cover of the brochure. The original Lion's Head on the bow. The only one with an optional $30,000 paint job from Donzi.
502's, ice maker, sea bar, silent choice, all canvas and much more.

Will consider smaller boat on trade............................................. ...........

Freshwater boat (Lake ST. Clair)..................A steal at $54995 will sacrafice for a quick sale before winter.

EXCELLENT CONDITION!!!!!

Can see pics on GALLERY......can e-mail more detailed pics upon request.
I looking at your boat earlier this year in fact I called you from Catalina island i wanted to trade a 25R Donzi in on your boat,for some reason we never got together, does your boat have a trailer? what would your cash price be no trade in?

Don Stephenson
10-26-2005, 03:37 PM
I was looking at your boat earlier this year ,I wanted to trade in a 25R.What would your best cash price be no trade in? do it include a trailer? thanks Don

lakesidebob
10-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi Don, did you sell your boat? I just pulled mine out and had motors winterized and will be covering this weekend.
I do not have a trailer with the boat. I believe you can buy a brand new one for about $4,000.
I see it as an advantage, actually. I will make the price right so you can buy a trailer, then you will have a NEW trailer not a 95.

If you are serious about this boat we can make it happen. I lowered the Price to $59,995.
Before storage I added a new Cockpit cover and two new batteries.

What is the boat worth to you?
Can also reply to home e-mail: halverson85@msn.com for quicker response.