PDA

View Full Version : Replacement capacity plaque?

delliott00
09-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Does anyone know how I might get a replacement capacity plaque for my '00 Donzi? Z275 While technically its big enough not to require one, I'd really like to have it. Even though it simply says "Yacht Certified". I've been boarded on other boats and thats the first thing they look for.

I have a call in to Donzi but no response.

I have a picture of one from an identical boat and could make up a graphics image thats close enough to pass scrutiny, does anyone know someplace to print/silkscreen an image onto aluminum?

Thanks!

-Dave
'00 Donzi Z275 7.4L B3 "Sol Searcher"

joseph m. hahnl
09-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know how I might get a replacement capacity plaque for my '00 Donzi? Z275 While technically its big enough not to require one, I'd really like to have it. Even though it simply says "Yacht Certified". I've been boarded on other boats and thats the first thing they look for.

I have a call in to Donzi but no response.

I have a picture of one from an identical boat and could make up a graphics image thats close enough to pass scrutiny, does anyone know someplace to print/silkscreen an image onto aluminum?

Thanks!

-Dave
'00 Donzi Z275 7.4L B3 "Sol Searcher"

dave: you could go to a local cnc machine shop and have then engrave it on the aluminum. very easy to duplicate with cad cam. i would estimate 1 hr for program and machine. $60.00 "some people have a set up charge too."

joe