PDA

View Full Version : Some "pics" of recent projects I have done.

Lenny
09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
I am not tooting my horn, Scot Van A suggested that I should throw some pics up of some of the $hit I build. So, as a new post in a WHOLE new direction, here goes. :D

For thos that don't know, I build kitchens/bathrooms, lots of Commercial Millwork etc. Here are a few posts of recent (last few months) projects.

This below, is a 38' trailer. It is welded steel construction. I was shipped bare and now has $180,000K (our Dollars) put into it. Twin Satelite feeds, plotter, SmartBoard screen, etc etc etc. I got it bare, and put walls, Sicamore cabinets in it, counters, subfloor, lino, aluminum etc. This is the first of 8 of them. I have 7 more to go as the year progresses. I currently have NONE on the property. I am waiting for the next to arrive.

Lenny
09-15-2005, 12:39 PM
These are used for Provincial EMERGENCIES and will be for ANY major disaster/situation. In twenty minutes they are completely set-up and rigged for 5 attendents, POLICE/FIRE/AMBULANCE, world-wide communications and real-time Satelite feeds through an agreement with ESA. (European Space Agency) Email, live feeds, everything. With the recent Katrina disaster there is hope that these mobil command centers will become more a part of our communities in the event of an immediate need for disaster response.

Lenny
09-15-2005, 12:39 PM
...a kitchen before and after...walls above granite counters still need to be tiled...

Lenny
09-15-2005, 12:40 PM
an Edge Grain Fir one,...I like the way these turn out...rich grain

Lenny
09-15-2005, 12:52 PM
a Maple one, clear coat.

Lenny
09-15-2005, 01:01 PM
.. a Cinnaman(sp) Maple one...

Lenny
09-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Oak (yuk) :( (They wanted this)

Lenny
09-15-2005, 01:30 PM
PVC, rental basement suite for someone...

Lenny
09-15-2005, 01:40 PM
These are a few "Cash Counters" I built for a nursery (plant place) locally. Just something quick, cheap and always dirty...

Lenny
09-15-2005, 01:44 PM
...so that is what I have been doing the last few months...

and the Bench seat X-18 is still no further to any sort of completion :(

TuxedoPk
09-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Looks like some really nice craftmanship!

Morgan's Cloud
09-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Is that woodwork painted or gelcoated ? Is the sink foamed in or bolted ?
Where's the grab (weenie) bars hidden ? etc :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great work ... there'll always be a demand for guys like you !

But please do finish the boat , we're all waiting ..
Steve

ps I bet FEMA would love to get they're hands on that trailer ! :canada:

boldts
09-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Lenny, do you have a shot of the Donzi cutting board you made to auction at AOTH? If I remember right, it's part of the Horn household in TX? Wish I had half your talent! I'd have a closed bow Crit sitting in the drive way. :hyper: :biggrin.:

gold-n-rod
09-15-2005, 10:27 PM
ps I bet FEMA would love to get they're hands on that trailer!

FEMA wouldn't know what to do with that fine trailer if it was stuck up their ass. :jestera:

Lenny
09-15-2005, 11:49 PM
Lenny, do you have a shot of the Donzi cutting board you made to auction at AOTH? If I remember right, it's part of the Horn household in TX?

Nope, didn't take any pics. :(

I am thinking of laying out the Lion and Dolphin as an engraved, gold embossed, (on Cherry) 2" thick crest thing for a wall/office. Big job.
Pays the $hits too ;)

Need to pay bills and be productive right now. AOTH in Missouri/Tennessee is a ways off anyway ;)

Texas on Tuesday :D YEEHAAA !!!!

farmer tx
09-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Here it is!! It's even autographed!!

Lenny
09-16-2005, 12:21 AM
nice :rolleyes: Thanx Mark :bonk:

I love the pics of me $hitfaced...Come to think of it, are there any other kind???

:D :D :D

olredalert
09-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Lenny,

-------Love your work. Really wish you lived somewhere around here. Getting people with your qualifications to return a call around here is tough...........Bill S

farmer tx
09-18-2005, 01:51 AM
I should have photo shoped the Looters pic over your mug :D