PDA

View Full Version : No longer for sale

FOSTER
09-13-2005, 08:32 PM
The 1981 classic pictured is no longer for sale, Her new address is in Danbury N.H. She will still be on lake Winni, and the wife and I are very happy for the new addition to the family. Thanks all for the great reading and stories.

mphatc
09-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Foster,

Welcome! and welcome to Winni Bandit territory!

As a resident of the granite state, I'm sure you know what rocks look like and how to read our unique navigation maps, and buoy system . . . for those that don't, they run into the floating rocks :lifeprese :shocking: :eek!:

Will you be on Winni this w/e? It's the Antique Boat Races in Wolfeboro, Woody may be there in his big new boat :lookaroun and I'll be there in my "antique" Donzi Corsican on Friday afternoon and Sat AM , maybe Sunday.

Hope to see you on the pond :beer:

Mario L.

FOSTER
09-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Madpoodle, So far I think it's A sickness that I can live with. mphatc, I'm getting reaquanted with the bouys and never could forget about the rocks that spring up from nowhere. Don't think I will see to many weekends on the water, I work friday through tuesday hauling gas to A lot of the Mobil stations around the lakes. But you never no, I have played hookey once or twice.