PDA

View Full Version : Tab arm pin

jeffaf
09-13-2005, 02:49 PM
The arm to one of the tabs on the back of our '94 22 classic has become separated from the tab. The tab is just flopping around on the back and therefore bow down only works on one side. Can I just order another pin and replace the broken one that is still stuck in the hole of the tab and the arm myself? Anyone have any experience with this? I think one of the kids may have stepped on it trying to get in the boat after a swim.

Thank you,

Jeff

farmer tx
09-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Yes, call Bennett, they have gone above and beyond for me lately. Great people and great customer service.

DonCig
09-13-2005, 10:20 PM
I agree. While I have issues with some of their design work, their customer service is a model for the industry!

DonCig

Tabman II
09-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Jeff,

I'm Thomas and I work for Bennett Marine in the Client Service Department.

Please contact me at trimtabs@earthlink.net and provide your mailing address, so I can mail you a couple of Lower Hinge Pins at No Charge to get your system back in working order!

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
MJ Thomas
Bennett Marine, Inc.
Client Service

f_inscreenname
09-15-2005, 02:06 PM
I was just ready to tell you to go to another message board and to call out the Tabman and poof here he is. This guy is everywhere and Bennett cant be beat.

Formula Jr
09-15-2005, 02:22 PM
There must be a Tab Man beacon or something. And then, from some remote water front cave exits a pure black, jet powered ZR to the rescue!

Chili 18
09-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Nice!

The opposite of offshoring customer service. Way to be!