PDA

View Full Version : Awesome commercials...

Tony
09-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Anybody seen the Milwaukee's Best beer commercials where the main slogan is; "Men should act like men, and light beer should taste like light beer"?

I've seen five of them and they are absolutely hilarious!

1. sneaking out of a guys poker game to "check in" with the wife on a cell phone
2. showing up at a backyard bbq with the wife...and wearing matching shirts
3. leaning on shovels, one guy freaks out while a bee buzzes around his head
4. daubing the grease off a piece of pizza
5. a guy talking silly baby talk to a small fluffy dog

After each of the above scenes a giant beer can comes crashing down on the dude, crushing him flat! Then the slogan is spoken.

Brilliant advertising!

TuxedoPk
09-12-2005, 11:35 PM
I hear the next commercial will feature two guys sitting at a coed babyshower rather than out boating with their friends. :wink:

Anybody seen the Milwaukee's Best beer commercials where the main slogan is; "Men should act like men, and light beer should taste like light beer"?

I've seen five of them and they are absolutely hilarious!

1. sneaking out of a guys poker game to "check in" with the wife on a cell phone
2. showing up at a backyard bbq with the wife...and wearing matching shirts
3. leaning on shovels, one guy freaks out while a bee buzzes around his head
4. daubing the grease off a piece of pizza
5. a guy talking silly baby talk to a small fluffy dog

After each of the above scenes a giant beer can comes crashing down on the dude, crushing him flat! Then the slogan is spoken.

Brilliant advertising!

goatee
09-13-2005, 12:05 AM
tony, i've seen all but #4 (pry missed the funniest one too)
tux,,,,, OOOOUCH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL1!!!!

Cuda
09-13-2005, 06:29 AM
I hear the next commercial will feature two guys sitting at a coed babyshower rather than out boating with their friends. :wink:
Ouch! That had to hurt, just when the swelling was starting to go down for Florida Gator. :eek!:

florida gator
09-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Man, I've been unable to check in for a while. Guess I need to stay close to defend my honor.

TuxedoPk
09-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Man, I've been unable to check in for a while. Guess I need to stay close to defend my honor.

Don't take it personal- just having a bit of fun with the subject matter. ;)

Cuda
09-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Yep, I'm afraid that's stuck to you like a tattoo.

florida gator
09-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Gonna need to figure out some way of shaking that :biggrin.:

Cuda
09-18-2005, 09:44 AM
We collected Hankers man card last night as he was leaving our football party to go to a shower..

He aint getting it back :D :D :D
Say it ain't so! :eek!: :eek!: :fire:

Cuda
09-18-2005, 10:02 AM
AND, he's got a bimini on his boat :eek: :eek:
You need to just shoot him and put him out of his misery. It would be a mercy killing. :cartman:

Ed Donnelly
09-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Gator;Get to a tattoo artist A.S.A.P. and get "ALL MAN" tattooed on your slong. Your man card and pain killers will be forwarded real fast......Ed.

P.S. take pics after you have healed,as proof.....

Cuda
09-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Well, the bimini is color coordinated.... :bonk:
That's good, we can drape it over his coffin.

florida gator
09-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Gator;Get to a tattoo artist A.S.A.P. and get "ALL MAN" tattooed on your slong. Your man card and pain killers will be forwarded real fast......Ed.

P.S. take pics after you have healed,as proof.....

That would conflict with the other tattoo on my joint. A $100 bill, I like to play with my $$, I like to watch my $$ grow and the next time my wife wants to blow a $100 she doesn't even have to leave the house. :biggrin:

Cuda
09-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Gator, in the off chance it would ever come up, can you tell me what the proper attire is to attend a coed shower?