PDA

View Full Version : the fall picnic recap

mattyboy
09-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Please bear with me I'm not firing on all cyl. so here's my first go round

First of all I would like to thank Scott and Sherry our hosts they did a great job and it as always was a great weekend

Sangria, vitamin C and booze who would a thunk it

Eddie I'm begin ya come backs to us !!!!! ;)

the boat can stay but you gotta go, Thanx Patrick you have my support you went above and beyond, the lake george pirate must always stay at Treasure cove

Brendon and Geri, thank you for everything Jamie was floored by your birthday thoughts :), Donzi people are truely family

It was great to met all the old friends plus all the new friends

First of all I have to say there were some great running boats there
undertakers, bob haver's, barry's, brendon's, Geo's, bill nagy's, dave's st tropez, brian's x18, that omc stock 454 of dan and liz's,

kenny from the red sox nation is always welcome, it is always a pleasure to be in his company he is a real great guy

guys from Long island know the water, they get to the rest. before the lake kicks up have dinner then come out after the lake calms down Charlie the LE 18 is awesome

hey matty the inside light in your car is on, don't worry it goes off
in 45 minutes, my ass when the battery goes dead, but the wouldn'tstart I mean windstar did run faster with the boat battery in it

the narrows will now be reffered to as "the pumpkin patch"

Cliff and Di were really missed but they are the only 2 with excused absences
all the rest of you who didn't make it, WTF were you thinkin

when the wind kicks up the water gets big, I said well I hope the guys in the lil zodiac get home ok, then Joe and I took off and hoped that the 2 guys on the lil zodiac would come back and rescue us, I did a reverse stuff that was really scary the boat went straight up and landed straight on the transom putting most of the engine hatch under water I looked like a 8oz bober with a 32 oz leader we made it home with 30 seconds to spare :eek: Thanks for taking the girls home Ken

don't forget when your standing in front of a big rock and you see you boat getting air at the dock before you run to save it step away from the rock

the highlight of the hole weekend and I hope someone got a shot of this, some smacked ass in a checkmate trolling off the docks , looking for a run then trying to run Bob Haver in his 22, who then proceeded to "layeth the smackdown on" this nimrod while we on the island went absolutely nutz
:yes:

I want to live vicariously thru Bill Nagy and Rootsy people that take a 16 to those levels are A1 in my book

It was a great weekend and as always during this time of year our thoughts and prayers go out to those lost on 9-11-01 and to those lost since then and to those still in harms way
Thank you and God Bless

joseph m. hahnl
09-13-2005, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=mattyboy]
hey matty the inside light in your car is on, don't worry it goes off
in 45 minutes, my ass when the battery goes dead, but the wouldn'tstart I mean windstar did run faster with the boat battery in it

/QUOTE]

Matty: sorry you missed the rest off the run. cause of your battery troubles. sorry i didn't make it to speaker heck in time to shoot the **** with yah. but i had a great time running part of the way with yah. any way i'm sure ther'll be
another time. hopefully soon. cause it was a blast to tear it up with my fellow donzi goers. till next time "hammer down"

joe