PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you from the Lake George Donzi Classic Club

Scott Pearson
09-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Well…another great event has come and gone. Wish it could have lasted longer! This years Lake George Donzi Classic Clubs fall picnic I feel was that best ever. Maybe it just keeps getting better as the years go by, I’m not really sure. Anywhooo it was a great time had by all!

I just wanted to thank everyone for a wonderful turn out and everyone’s support for the Lake George Donzi Classic Club. There are so many people to thank so if I miss you just say so….. Here we go.

Brandon & Paul…Thanks for the jump at the docks….Man I need to use my boat more.

Jim and Family …Thanks for hauling all my crap out to the island. I couldn’t have done it without you! And the wonderful steak tips!

Dan & Liz….All the great raffle stuff, Collecting money, the laughs and the company heading home…You guys are the best!

Ed & Augusta…The support and help through the years and the use of Formula for a great photo taking boat. And the great auction gift! Thank you!

Matty and Marie…Where do I begin on this one, you guys are always there no matter what…and are funnier then hell! It’s always a pleasure.

Brian, his father Walter and John… Thank you so much for the Donzi paddle donated to the club for the auction. That was beyond anything I expected this year. Thank you again!

Ken…Another thank you. You are always a big help!

George & Heather…All the support and bringing great people along to enjoy our picnic.

Dave…Hauling back the garbage…your help was very much appreciated.

Patrick and his family at Treasure cove… You always go that extra mile for our Donzi Crew. Keep up the good work!

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful food… BBG Ribs, Steak tips, chicken, hamburgers, Gas powered mud slides, salad and Beer….lots and lots of Beer!

Also for everyone’s support! This club and its functions wouldn’t be around if it wasn’t for all of you and the love we all share. Thank you so much!

GEOO
09-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Scott, we all had a great time. How did you get the weather to workout so well? Do you know someone up there?
I have a few photo's, I'll post soon.
That little 16 flew. (Jim (Catch 22), hood scoups do make Donzi's faster)
Dan's just cruises, (smooth)
Scott just looks COOL.
Matty look's and sounds hardcore.
Brandon's boat is never in the water.
Passengers in the open Donzi need a pair of "Clincher" Water Ski gloves to stay in. That boat airs out real nicely.
Brian's X Fly's and airs out real nice with that E:Drive.
Too many others to mention, all fun to watch.

I enjoyed the lake and watched more Donzi's run then ever before Thanks too ED and Augusta for bring me and my family/ friends for a cruise Sunday. Nice Yacht. That 33 Formula eat's waves for lunch. :D

joseph m. hahnl
09-13-2005, 04:53 PM
scott: thanks for the great time. nice orange on your 18. and i'll tell yah nice hopping thru the chop. while i was in front of you on the way back i would look back and ye hah you were flying thru the waves.
did that pumkin really fall off your boat?:jestera:

joe

undertaker
09-13-2005, 05:11 PM
We also had a great time, it was our first time at this event and its was GREAT!! :biggrin: . The lake is beautiful and was nice to meet some new people. Looking forward to next year pencil us in :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Undertaker :stan:

PS Scott I did see something orange in the water :biggrin: :biggrin: Oh yea Liz you do give GREAT back massages :eek!: :eek!:

joseph m. hahnl
09-13-2005, 05:12 PM
:D

Geoo: was that your blue X18 that went flying buy matty after the picnic ?:boat:

very nice boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that chop was pretty rough.:yippie:

sorry i didn't make the picnic on time. was that video being taken on the formula or just a really big camera?

joe

ALF
09-14-2005, 07:22 AM
We had a great time at the Lake George picinic. It was our first time and the hospitality was awsome. Great weather, boats, food and people made a good time.
Hope to see everyone at the next event.

Bill & Jenny

GEOO
09-14-2005, 07:40 AM
Joseph,
Yes, That was my Blue/White 18.
I'll post some pics of your boat soon. Have some good photos of your boat..
The video's will take longer to post.

mattyboy
09-14-2005, 10:20 AM
Scott,
the pleasure was ours it was a great weekend with great friends and food :)

Geoo, nice pics can't wait to see the vids I wish i had a pic of the duck eating cheet toes !!

Joe for the record Geoo's boat flys by everybodies :) ;) on the way home from the picnic I swore I heard "nearer my God to thee" or celene dione I can never get the 2 straight :p

61 beech glad you had a good time, I am really bad with names I posted some pics but could not remember names so if you're in the shot's of the picnic and there's no names please post your name in the comment section
so we all know who you are

DON N.
09-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Kim And I Also Had An Excellent Time + Car Show. Matty I Think Beech 61 Had The 18' Testarosa. If Anyone Finds A Yellow Back 1/2 Seat From A Classic 18 , It Belongs To Earl. It Blew Out Sunday Between The Algonquin And Scotty's In The Village. Again Many Thanks To Scott Pearson.

ALF
09-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Don, that was my 18' Testarosa. I met a lot of people at the picinic and don't remember saying hello. I live close to Lake George and will get the word out for Matty's cushion.

DON N.
09-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Thanks Bill . But It's Earl's Boat ( My Old One ) Remember We Looked At It . The Yellow One He Wet Sanded .

ALF
09-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Got it. And I do remember us talking and checking out the boats. (it's that getting older and memory thing)
MATTY - Jenny and I are in pic #3708 at the picinic. Also, HATS OFF to the photographers in the group, there are some great shots.

Bill

Bill Nagy
09-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi, everyone

Jim and I had a great time at the Lake George fall picnic. Thanks for the invitation and wonderful hospitality. Donzi people are the GREATEST!!!!!!
Hope to see you all again next year at the spring dustoff........

See ya, Nagy