PDA

View Full Version : Outerlimits at rockthebay poker run

fasttrucker
09-12-2005, 03:35 PM
The outerlimits group brought a nice ugly outerlimits to the run.Purple+yellow ugly!I went over to them to say hello....they really didnt want to talk.Later met some others who said the same thing about them.Well IF I WIN ALL THE MONEY IN THE LOTTERY THEY CAN KISS MY BIG WHITE BUTT!... :mad: .Why do they go to these events and act like that? What do they think they are...cigarette owners? :jestera: I met two guys from N.C. with a nice 36'gladiator they were really cool they beat the helicoptor to the lunch stop! :)

boxy
09-12-2005, 08:50 PM
The OL factory guys have been at every 1000 Islands Poker Run I've been at, and they have always been the most approachable factory team there. Even the individual owners have always had time for everyone who stopped by.
Mike and Paul Fiorre always have been 1st class guys, and their support trailer is available even if you are running something else.

Cuda
09-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Are you sure it was the factory crew? Mike Fiore has always seemed very approachable when I've seen him at the Miami show.

fasttrucker
09-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Not sure who I talked to. They had a semi-truck/box truck tractor that they pulled the boat with.They might be nice guys?I went over when they were in the boat doing stuff/bizzyand I didnt stay too long so maybe Iam wrong.The other guy I was talking to said that they were really snobby to them something about asking them how fast it runs and getting a non-answer like...it moves along or something along those lines.There was a lot of people at the run who were jerks.My freind and his pretty girlfreind at the run were making fun of them all the time.Then some boaters were a lot of fun to talk to.The two guys from N.C. in the gladatior cig. that I met were really cool.So I guess you cant judge someone by the boat they drive.