PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans uhhh errr BLOW!

Jraysray
09-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Wow,
The game today (9-11) has to be the worst one yet. Fundamentals? Yeah right! It hurt to watch!

How did your team do?

Here is a pic of the wife in Cancun this summer. No real reason to put this here but I feel better now.

http://www.donzi.net/ubb/cool.gif

txtaz
09-11-2005, 09:21 PM
You should have watched the US Open mens finals instead. Two great athletes and a great match. It might have been Agassie's last.
Wes

Tony
09-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Lions beat the Pack...go figure!
First time Green Bay has been held without a touchdown for 6 years.

The announcers are now calling our QB "Joe" Harrington. A lot of locals have surmised that one of his problems has been that "Joey" is not a Detroit, lunch bucket, roll up the sleeves and go to work kind of name.

Cuda
09-11-2005, 10:22 PM
My Bucs looked solid on both sides of the ball, beating the Vikings. Looks like Cadillac Williams may be what we've needed the past few years.

Btw, I feel better seeing the picture of your wife too. :)

ChromeGorilla
09-12-2005, 12:06 AM
You should have watched the US Open mens finals instead. Two great athletes and a great match. It might have been Agassie's last.
Wes

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you just got your man card revoked! Seriously, turn it in right now! Week 1 and you watched tennis?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :banghead:

TV didn't leave Sunday ticket all day.......

Tennis?!?!?!?!?!??? I used to respect you....... :wavey: :biggrin.: :wink:

ChromeGorilla
09-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Cuda, your guys played VERY well. Especialy for the amount of rookies they play on the roster. Cadillac went off. He will be a star.

Cuda
09-12-2005, 07:33 AM
It was a clean sweet for all three Florida teams. It's been a while since that happened.

I noticed when we were out riding the bikes yesterday there was less traffic than normal. I attributed it to Week 1 in the NFL, because in Week 1, EVERYBODY'S team is a playoff contender. :)

Carl C
09-12-2005, 07:40 AM
I can't believe the Wolverines lost to Notre Dame again! Agghhh!:angryfire . Go Lions, you're our best hope now for decent football in Michigan:rolleyes: . Can't wait for hockey. All the teams will have a new look and it'll be interesting to see who the contenders are. Go Wings.:)

ChromeGorilla
09-12-2005, 08:03 AM
I've seen it all now...... a football thread hijacked by hockey jiberish....... I hope all their ice melts........ :biggrin:

McGary911
09-12-2005, 01:30 PM
You think it's bad being a Houston fan. Try being a Jet fan this week.....:splat:

Jraysray
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
You think it's bad being a Houston fan. Try being a Jet fan this week.....:splat:

I hear ya brother!:banghead:

Donzi Di
09-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Poodle - Believe it or not, the Dolphins won.

And I was very psyched that the Giants won yesterday - and pleasantly surprised with how they played.

Only watched the first half of the game last night - just couldn't stay up any longer. When watching the highlights this morning - I guess I missed the best part. The Colts just took a while to wake up.

And yes, I will be watching the game (Eagles vs. Falcons) tonight.

For some reason, Cliff just loves the fact that I love football. For the next bunch of months, here is the schedule.

Sunday - 1:00, 4:00, 8:30
Monday - 9:00

No Thursday games this year

Come December - start to include Saturdays.

YOU GOTTA LOVE THE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!

txtaz
09-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Wes's man card was revoked about the time he planted a "garden" :D :D :D
Grrrrrrrr, Have to keep the new wife happy. AND Chromey, go do that paypal thingy for your new bimini so Don can ship it. There!!! Take that. :p
Wes

Team Jefe
09-13-2005, 08:03 AM
I think you ALL should get your man cards revoked for sitting in the house all day looking at a bunch of hairy assed men in clothes way to small grope each other.

I on the other hand was in my DONZI, flying across the waters of Galveston Bay with a Super Hot Chick in a Bikini that was WAY to Small (that's means it was sized just perfect) trying hard to keep my mind on piolting the the boat and Not fixating on bouncing boobies :eek!: . As a bonus we were participants in a nice little Poker Run and I got to Grope other Super Hot Chicks at each stop :biggrin.: :hyper: :biggrin.:

ChromeGorilla
09-13-2005, 08:17 AM
I think you ALL should get your man cards revoked for sitting in the house all day looking at a bunch of hairy assed men in clothes way to small grope each other.

I on the other hand was in my DONZI, flying across the waters of Galveston Bay with a Super Hot Chick in a Bikini that was WAY to Small (that's means it was sized just perfect) trying hard to keep my mind on piolting the the boat and Not fixating on bouncing boobies :eek!: . As a bonus we were participants in a nice little Poker Run and I got to Grope other Super Hot Chicks at each stop :biggrin.: :hyper: :biggrin.:

Yeah, but it was a fish boat........ :biggrin:

goatee
09-13-2005, 11:06 PM
#1 pic? YES, pic good.. me feel better too
#2 lions? whatever,, would we have won without the 14 penelties and 100 yards worth?. whatever, its a win and we'll take it.
#3 bucs did look good
#4 card revokation is going to be mandidtory! respect? more like SUSPECT.
(just razzin ya taz, it's a razmataz)
#5 hijack alert!!! yes hockey is the coolest sport on earth!!!

p.s. how about that rb rookie on pitt????? nice.......