PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Donzi

slendzion
09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Looking at picking up a '91 Donzi with alot of updates, any opinions, thoughts, considerations? Just doing my homework.

Lenny
09-11-2005, 09:09 PM
AHHH, size, colour, Model, power, drive, interior, trailer, hours, fresh or salt, general overall condition, price $$,$$$ , lots of stuff needed. :yes:

slendzion
09-12-2005, 08:43 AM
AHHH, size, colour, Model, power, drive, interior, trailer, hours, fresh or salt, general overall condition, price $$,$$$ , lots of stuff needed. :yes:
22' classic, 91, white with teal stripes, 454 w/ stainless marine exhaust, 270 ish hours, tandem axle trailer w/ all new tires (excellent shape) freshwater, interior is white w/ teal trim (great shape), king cobra outdrive (recently serviced) updated gauges, lots of accessories,retractable swim ladder, and over condition is great and appears to have been very well taken care of.
$19500

txtaz
09-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Seems high to me. Go to www.nadaguides.com to get a price.
Wes

MOP
09-12-2005, 01:05 PM
For an asking price considering the upgrades and fresh water it seems at least reasonable, a lot depends on just how good its condition really is and how bad you want it. Poodles 22 I think sold in that general range was one year newer and in really good condition, it was a salt boat and went back on the market for just under the ask on the one you are. It is worth the $$ to have someone with decent knowledge to look over it for you, it is worth finding out in advance if either your lender if borrowing $$ or insurer wants a survey no sense in paying twice.

Phil