PDA

View Full Version : Looking for info on Manta boats?

Manta 24
09-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I was at Lake Norman today and met a guy with a red donzi. He suggested I post this question to try and find some history or info on my boat. I have a 1980
Manta 24' with a 454 mag, with thru hull exhaust. If anyone has any info on these boats let me know.

Greg K
09-11-2005, 08:31 AM
I was at Lake Norman today and met a guy with a red donzi. He suggested I post this question to try and find some history or info on my boat. I have a 1980
Manta 24' with a 454 mag, with thru hull exhaust. If anyone has any info on these boats let me know.
Saw you back there and waited for you to catch up. Looked good running as we ran around the island in the main channel.
Was it shallow or what up at Queen's Landing, was just a little embarassing. :redface:

Manta 24
09-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Saw you back there and waited for you to catch up. Looked good running as we ran around the island in the main channel.
Was it shallow or what up at Queen's Landing, was just a little embarassing. :redface:

Now I can put a name with the boat. Hello Greg. Numerous shallow spots around Q-landing, as soon as the water drops. Don't try going behind docks unless water level is high:idea:

You were looking good also as we were running in the main channel. I was almost WOT. Water conditions could have been a little better but was exciting. She maxes out at 65 on smooth water. Still dialing in the prop. Looking for a mirage 25, currently running a 23p. Tony...