PDA

View Full Version : George Bush touring disaster areas

harbormaster
09-09-2005, 09:20 PM
As a big supporter of GW I felt it necessary to post some photos.

The first photo is of George W playing a guitar for the refugees.

The second is of George W and George Senior touring New Orleans By Boat.

rustnrot
09-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Where is a picture of Him giving a $2000 check to one of the victims? Please.....for us that are Photoshopped Challenged! You know, one of those Ed McMahon kind of checks that takes two people to hold up.

Jraysray
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Thats the first thing that has made me laugh about this whole mess.:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

TuxedoPk
09-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Now that's funny!@

txtaz
09-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Sorry, I don't see the humor in human suffering...

If you think it's funny, come join us tomorrow when we are bathing and feeding the refugees who have come to SA. It will definately change your opinion.

Wes

Sagbay32
09-10-2005, 08:45 AM
I think they were just trying to lighten things up in this time of tragedy.

Mike

ps. I was sent the fishing pic as well as many of my friends. Someone went thru and deleted the file online from whatever server it was on because last evening you could not pull up the pic. Someone really didn't want that photo being passed around....now who could that be?

Mike

harbormaster
09-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Aw c'mon wes. You need to fine tune your sense of humor.

I am not laughing at the human tragedy. I am laughing at my favorite president George Bush whom I voted for. I agree with most of what he is doing except for ignoring the borders.

He needs to make sure that those darn Canucks don't smuggle any of them there terroristes into this country.

(Just trying get Lenny all fired up!!):biggrin:

gcarter
09-10-2005, 10:16 AM
(Just trying get Lenny all fired up!!):biggrin:
HM, that's almost too easy to do!!! :spongebob

Lenny
09-10-2005, 02:06 PM
:) :) :)

See YOU in Possum Scot ;)

txtaz
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Aw c'mon wes. You need to fine tune your sense of humor.

Yeah you're probably right. I guess I'm a little touchy having seen the people myself. It's a tragedy.

Wes

Jraysray
09-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Sorry, I don't see the humor in human suffering...

If you think it's funny, come join us tomorrow when we are bathing and feeding the refugees who have come to SA. It will definately change your opinion.

Wes

Taz,

Been there and doing that. It is good to laugh a little. More at the goofy pics of the bush boys. Hey, what did you think of the episode made of the Mexican Army showing up. Glad to see them but what a spectacle! Thought the Mexican flag was going to up the flag pole.

2biguns
09-10-2005, 03:05 PM
I spent yesterday volunteering at a "benefits fair" for local evacuees. Here in little ole Cullman, Alabama, which is about 300 miles from the destruction, we have over 500 people who have no homes to return to. We're helping find them local jobs and my wife and the law firm where she works has "adopted" a family of 9 (one of which is a division 1A football prospect who will start practicing with the Bearcats on Tuesday :propeller )

Anyone with any warm and fuzzy feelings about "W" needs to spend a little while with an evacuee. One lady who sought legal advice from me has a fiancee who is a police officer in Jefferson Parrish who has some very sad stories to tell about FEMA and the reaction to this crisis.

As much as I hate Walmart, the best quote I heard all day was "what would have happened had Walmart been in charge of the relief efforts?"

We have a Walmart distribution center in Cullman. Last week, an order for 42 pallets of cots was received by the center (I have a buddy who works there). 2 hours later, the cots were on a truck and 6 hours after that the cots were on location in New Orleans. Sad thing that our federal government can not react as quickly.

Cullman's other tie in with the tragedy: Last week, a convoy of military vehicles on route to N.O. had to stop in Arab (outskirs of Cullman). They did not stop to visit--they RAN OUT OF FUEL! How in the hell do you dispatch the military without enough fuel to reach their destination?

Sorry for the rant.

MrsDigger
09-12-2005, 06:51 AM
As a big supporter of GW I felt it necessary to post some photos.

The first photo is of George W playing a guitar for the refugees.

The second is of George W and George Senior touring New Orleans By Boat.

Somebody somewhere has MAD Photoshop skills...I'm envious!

donzi182003
09-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Poor Dubya.. That second picture is priceless. Between 9/11 and Katrina ,Bush's presidency has been a handful for him. I almost feel the stress that he must be under.

DonziJon
09-12-2005, 09:34 AM
NOW we've got him! Is that fish Legal???? :sombrero:

JPR
09-12-2005, 12:06 PM
I see those obvious Photo shop deals as being the modern day version of the Political cartoon and if you look at it that way, it is easier to laugh, no matter what your political stripe.