PDA

View Full Version : Not the only donzi in Rockthebay!

fasttrucker
09-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Heading back over to the naughty goose for the welcome party.There is a 38zx with twin 575sc.So iam not the only donzi in the event :yippie: Lots of nice boats, cigs nordic outerlimits fountains eleminator cats even an ugly baja!and get this a regal. :boat: Ill be the fastest single engine boat and spank all takers! :biggrin:

Mr X
09-09-2005, 07:48 PM
I was just in your neighborhood 2 weeks ago.

I bought a 28ZX Scorpion Edition at Jackson Marine.

fasttrucker
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Nice! wish I had that boat :biggrin: .....Rockthebay.com party was a blast the naughty goose was packed!Some guy with a camara asked me if my boat was a sleeper. :lookaroun ,I guess because of all the high dollar twin engine boats.Another 38zx showed-up late(also twin575sc).2-black guys from VA.Nice people...Some of the boat owners are a little big in the head :shocking: But Donzi boaters tend to be alright.Leaving now for the run. :yippie:

fasttrucker
09-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Back from the run.Had great time,the lunch stop at rock hall had a bikini contest,. :smile: The girl who won show us her......WOW another girl had pulled her g-string up her......WOW even some of the girls in the crowd flashed their......WOW.Anyway food was good (CRAB FEAST) :smash: ran up along a nice cig going 65mph hit my throttle up to 75mph and passed him! That was fun till I had to back off and he blew-by me! :eek:Ran with fellow donzi net smooth-Z.His 38zx with twin 525sc was no match for me!NOT! :rlol:Well heading back to party for the poker hands :yippie: