PDA

View Full Version : Sue

robertson.sue@verizon.net
09-08-2005, 10:11 PM
looking for a classic 18 or maybe a 22. I live near NY city. Does anybody know of one for sale somewhat close by. I prefer a 2000 or newer with low hours. you can e-mail me at robertson.sue@verizon.net I will be buying one probably within a week or as soon as I can find one within a few hours away, if the price is reasonable. Thank you!

Red Rocket
09-16-2005, 08:23 AM
looking for a classic 18 or maybe a 22. I live near NY city. Does anybody know of one for sale somewhat close by. I prefer a 2000 or newer with low hours. you can e-mail me at robertson.sue@verizon.net I will be buying one probably within a week or as soon as I can find one within a few hours away, if the price is reasonable. Thank you!

Check out www.boatsbygeorge.com web site in Lake George, NY. Nice red 18 Classic. It would be an aproximate 3 hour drive from NYC. Also check out www.boattrader.com.

09-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Thank you very much for the reply. I checked out that boat & I could not stand the red seating. I do not care what color the boat is (except no black), but I want the light or white seats with the colored piping. I would also realy like the the Mag 350. Any help you can give me would be great. Thanks!!!!
Sue

donzi182003
09-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Sue,
I have an '03 18 with the specs you are looking for in the boats for sale section. If you are interested please call me or reply to this post. Look for it in the DONZIS FOR SALE section. I am lookiing to move this boat.

09-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Check out www.boatsbygeorge.com (http://www.boatsbygeorge.com/) web site in Lake George, NY. Nice red 18 Classic. It would be an aproximate 3 hour drive from NYC. Also check out www.boattrader.com. (http://www.boattrader.com.)

Thank you very much for the reply. I almost bought that boat, but I could not stand the the red interior.I am not pickiy on the color of the boat (except no black) but I do want lighter colored seats. I am new at looking for boats on a computer so excuse any errors.I am a buyer & will buy for cash if I can find the right 18. I have been a boater my whole life. Thank you for your help!
Sue

lmsac00
09-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Thank you very much for the reply. I almost bought that boat, but I could not stand the the red interior.I am not pickiy on the color of the boat (except no black) but I do want lighter colored seats. I am new at looking for boats on a computer so excuse any errors.I am a buyer & will buy for cash if I can find the right 18. I have been a boater my whole life. Thank you for your help!
Sue

i have a 22 classic anniversary yellow null #2 with 70 hours motivated to sell, its a 2004 for 39995.00, pictures are posted in the donzis for sale section.

gcarter
09-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Sue
You could always buy a new interior. They're not that expensive...less than $2K.
Good luck.