PDA

View Full Version : Any Michigan guys heading to Hot Boat weekend?

blackhawk
09-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Anyone heading there on Saturday? This is my first year but I know a few people that have been there and they said some nice hardware is always there and a pretty good party too! :D

Carl C
09-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Where is it, Scott?:p

blackhawk
09-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Brower Park just south of Big Rapids. I know it's the same weekend as jobbienooner but it sounds like it's going to be a great turnout! :D

baronmarine
09-08-2005, 10:18 AM
blackhawk: i will be there saturday and maybe sunday. 28' purple and white with a tucaan on the side. what boat are going to be in?

carl c: hot boat is at hardy dam muskegon river it's a great time. any one within 2 - 4 hrs away should make it a point to go. saturday is the big day.
todd

mrfixxall
09-08-2005, 07:51 PM
bower park????? mich????

Tony
09-08-2005, 08:03 PM
I was there two years ago...it is indeed a good time with a lot of hot boats.
Unfortunately, this Saturday I will be at the MSU vs. Hawaii game, though.
If the weather is nice (looks good right now...) I may venture up there on Sunday.

blackhawk
09-12-2005, 12:45 PM
blackhawk: i will be there saturday and maybe sunday. 28' purple and white with a tucaan on the side. what boat are going to be in?

carl c: hot boat is at hardy dam muskegon river it's a great time. any one within 2 - 4 hrs away should make it a point to go. saturday is the big day.
todd

Todd, I was super busy last week and forgot to check this thread! I saw your boat there a couple different times. If I had known I would have stopped and said hi. What a great time. This event is a MUST ATTEND for me from now on!!! :D

blackhawk
09-12-2005, 12:56 PM
We were hanging out on the Sandbar for awhile before we hit the cove and this thing came pulling up. He did a couple of passes and all I can say is WOW! I don't know what he ran on the second run but after the first one he pulled in right next to and hit the recall. 132 mph and he did it in just a few seconds! He said the best so far was 150!!! :eek!:

baronmarine
09-12-2005, 05:56 PM
blackhawk: you said it right this is a must attend. i think i have only missed 2 in the last 15 years. i wish we could have meet a had a soda. but maybe next year we can get up to torch some time. summer goes by so fast. i hope you have more pic's i saw them on oso this afternoon.

todd

blackhawk
09-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Todd, I wish I would have read this post before we left. I met a few guys from other nboards there. I remember your boat very well cause we started talking about names for it! :D

My buddy accidentally deleted all his pics do I stole some. Here's a few.

wsmith09
09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
We usually boat at Higgins Lake and sometimes Traverse City, but we are looking for some new fun places to go. We usually head over to Put-In-Bay in July for the Christmas in July and September for New Years Eve, usually a good time. We live over by Flint but don't mind traveling for a nice boating. We just purchased a 33ZX last week so no we are ready to do more boating.

baronmarine
09-14-2005, 11:37 AM
blackhawk: very nice pic's. were you on the 32 sunsation. i rode on that boat at the hot boat photo shot on torch lake. we pulled the 28 sabre up there.

todd

blackhawk
09-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Todd, no but I was tied up right next to him for most of the afternoon. That thing runs STRONG! Is that your boat on the top row 3rd from left?

baronmarine
09-14-2005, 03:05 PM
yes that is us. to bad the sun is on the wrong side.

todd

blackhawk
09-14-2005, 04:02 PM
yes that is us. to bad the sun is on the wrong side.

todd

Cleaned it up a little for ya. Nice looking boat! :yes:

Chili 18
09-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Cool!

Nice pix.

Hope I can make it to some events next season!!!!

Chili