PDA

View Full Version : Poodle, you got some 'splaining to do.....

boxy
09-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Picture 1 is according to Lenny your "King Ranch".....
Picture 2 is a Canadian King Ranch......

What's up with the different badges ????

Ed Donnelly
09-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Sure looks like the Harley badge to me.............Ed

boxy
09-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Ed, you know what it is, I know what it is, I just want Poodle to tell us what his Boss' truck is :D :D

Lenny
09-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Steve, I think he bought the Harley too... now...

I first thought the King Ranch, but with solid colour bumpers and such, I think he went the other way. BUT, (" that being said, all things being equal, lets us vet this occurance, etc etc etc.. :rolleyes: ) I thought he said he would NOT buy the King Ranch, but the XLT...???

The Harley Edition is , I believe the King Ranch with the moulding and bumper change outs and a "fee" to Harley.

Boxy, what would he know about this anyway, he drives a Hyundai and Heidi just got a new Skoda... :D Jim H gave them a GREAT deal as he had them as trade-ins at his new KIA dealership.

:moped:

boxy
09-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Lenny, not the Boss - El Jefe, the Hyundai Terror. Poodle's Boss - the lovely Miss Heidi .... :D

Damn, you edited your post, now my response makes less sense.

I've downsized trucks as far as I dare to... 4x4 Ram SLT to Durango to Jeep Liberty..... my next step is a Vespa....

donzi182003
09-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Whats up with the wheels on the black harley???

Lenny
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Ed, you know what it is, I know what it is, I just want Poodle to tell us what his Boss' truck is :D :D

...ummmm, I think Poodle is the Boss... ;)

boxy
09-07-2005, 10:17 PM
His business card may say BOSS, but even the MadDog answers to a higher power ......