PDA

View Full Version : Wore out

Cuda
09-04-2005, 07:32 PM
I am friggin whupped right now. I just changed out the rotor, module, and distributor cap on the other side engine in my Formula. I thought it would be easier with the back seat out, but now I think it was harder because I didn't have anything to lay over. I wish I could get my hands on that GM engineer who said, "Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's put the distributor in the back of the engine". :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

onesubdrvr
09-04-2005, 08:41 PM
I am friggin whupped right now. I just changed out the rotor, module, and distributor cap on the other side engine in my Formula. I thought it would be easier with the back seat out, but now I think it was harder because I didn't have anything to lay over. I wish I could get my hands on that GM engineer who said, "Hey, I've got a great idea. Let's put the distributor in the back of the engine". :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ahhhh, more boats=more work!!, atleast it's done, and at least THAT portion is worry free!

Any word on the Minx problem?

Wayne

Cuda
09-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Ahhhh, more boats=more work!!, atleast it's done, and at least THAT portion is worry free!

Any word on the Minx problem?

Wayne
I didn't fool with the Minx this weekend, because Debbie was in Bradenton at a family reunion. I hate to work on a boat if I don't have anyone to fetch me stuff once I get in the boat. She wasn't going to come home until Tuesday evening, but she decided to come home today. Maybe I can talk her in to helping me tomorrow, since I cut the grass today for only the second time in the eight years we've been together. :)

gcarter
09-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Joe, you're spoiled!!!!!
I've had about 15 minutes help on my project!

Cuda
09-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Joe, you're spoiled!!!!!
I've had about 15 minutes help on my project!
Oh, don't misunderstand me, Debbie will make every excuse in the book why she can't help me. I don't know why she does that, because I'm going to raise hell until she does at least stand out there to fetch stuff for me. You would think she'd just skip pissing me off, and do what I ask.

txtaz
09-04-2005, 09:28 PM
since I cut the grass today for only the second time in the eight years we've been together. :)
Joe, You're spoiled.
I've cut grass 3 times in one week after ol' dummy sprayed Miracle Grow on it. Geesshhhh that stuff works.
What's your secret???
Wes

gcarter
09-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Joe substitutes Roundup for Miracle Gro :D :D :D
Yeah....And he would admit to that too! :biggrin:

Cuda
09-04-2005, 09:36 PM
When I was married, I'd cut the grass. I came home and caught my wife watering it! I asked her if she didn't know that made it grow! :mad:

Cuda
09-04-2005, 09:38 PM
If it was up to me, I'd concrete the whole damn yard. I HATE yard work, and of course, Debbie's a plant person. :(