PDA

View Full Version : Eufaula

Emmo
09-03-2005, 09:44 AM
A new record for the LA Labor Day Donzi Roundup= 1 boat, 1 person. This is a real drag! Where are the posts from the no-shows? I could be with my girlfriend and her family at Lake Martin this weekend, but nooooooo, I wanted to hang with my friends.

:banghead:

The Hedgehog
09-05-2005, 06:06 PM
without notice. We had a good time anyway. I guess that it was down to three boats. Emmo's barrelback is cool. Tex's 500 EFI gave me some good thoughts. Hopefully we can crank it back up next year. I am ready for the Lakepoint slalom couse!

The Hedgehog
09-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I do it every couple of weeks. It is always fun, except in a driving rainstorm. You have to really don't want to get off course on the way out. I would really like to do it with about 20 loud Donzi's.

Yes, the bassfisher folks have stopped waving back. At least they no longer wave with all five fingers!

Greg K
09-06-2005, 05:39 AM
LOL, I LOVE the slalom course...
The bass fisherfolks do not like me however :eek: :eek:

What slalom??? :wavey:

Emmo
09-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks to Brian and Bill for making the 7th Annual LA Labor Day Donzi Roundup an event! Those 28's are cool! Forrest is the only one that had a valid excuse not to be there. The weather and water were the best we've had in 7 years. There weren't many boats at all on the water and premium gas at the marina was only $3.18/gal.

Last Real Texan
09-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Thanks to Brian and Bill for making the 7th Annual LA Labor Day Donzi Roundup an event! Those 28's are cool! Forrest is the only one that had a valid excuse not to be there. The weather and water were the best we've had in 7 years. There weren't many boats at all on the water and premium gas at the marina was only $3.18/gal.

Likewise back at you. It was cool to see an original old scholl Donzi there, that ford in there sounds good.
I was really kind of shocked that no one posted they were not coming, I understand but information is always nice. I hope that next year we have a huge turn out and we can really make a scene running the entrance to lakepoint.

Bill, Here is a sweet pic of you ZXhttp://www2.hotboat.com/image_center/data/500/766DSC03183.JPG
Thanks for all the hospitality...we will do a gulf run soon.

Bryan

The Hedgehog
09-07-2005, 08:20 PM
And now that I have moved back down south summer does not have to end at Labor Day!

More good Donzi weekends to come.

Forrest
09-09-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm jones'in for a Eufaula trip since we missed number E-7. :bonk: We're goin' to get up there one weekend really soon. Brian, I'll give you guys some advance warning before we head out.

Also, if you ever do a Gulf run, be sure to let me know. Maybe we could hook up at Dog Island. Just remember, don't swim in Lake Seminole along the way. There's just to darn many really big alligators in there to be comfortable. :eek:

David O
09-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Forrest is the only one that had a valid excuse not to be there.

Ivan, Dennis, Arlene, Cindy, Prepare for Katrina's arrival.
Uhmmmmmmm