PDA

View Full Version : Katrina Quarter Backing!

MOP
09-02-2005, 04:36 PM
One question no matter where you stand, name just one nation in the entire world that can or would handle a Katrina better. Also name one that will rebound as well as our great country will! Our government has just had its own case of Shock & Awe! Look in the mirror could you do it better? Yes we do need better planning for future tragedies but don't throw rocks unless you can do it better!

Phil

marcdups
09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Kudos to Phil, no one knows how to handle it sometimes when you had never dealt with such a situation, the media always tries to put blame on anything they can shake, I believe that is lower than Shark S#!*!!, Now JEEESSE made his fine way to Louisans, my question is he CREOLE???, they need help, we know it , put your microphones down and HELP, haven't seen Ted Turner make a donation yet, yet he is raking in the $$$$$ reporting this and drowning in his Dollars litteraly. :smash: :smash:

Formula Jr
09-04-2005, 06:00 PM
I believe Time-Warner owns CNN.

MG Robertson, founded and is on the board of Operation Blessing.
In line for FEMA funds. If anyone is going to make money off this........
Oh hell, never mind. The dots are too wide......

Carl C
09-04-2005, 06:03 PM
The USA rocks! If you have a problem with it then get the hell out!

Formula Jr
09-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Carl, which USA are you talking about? Is there only One now?
Last I checked, there were hundreds of millions Americas walking around.
If you really love a country, you don't leave it. If you love it, its up to you, personally, to act to correct any problems you see - with in the law. But another person doesn't get to say, their love is more rightious than anyone elses.... Less they be fools and not part of this grand experiment. "Love it or Leave it," was the dumbest slogan, to have come from the Sixties. It is inherently antithetical to a democracy.

But hey, If you're up for it, I'd like to live in Italy, Venice specifically. Could you do something about that... cause its really difficult to move there.

Darrell
09-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Carl, which USA are you talking about? Is there only One now?
Last I checked, there were hundreds of millions Americas walking around.
If you really love a country, you don't leave it. If you love it, its up to you, personally, to act to correct any problems you see - with in the law. But another person doesn't get to say, their love is more rightious than anyone elses.... Less they be fools and not part of this grand experiment. "Love it or Leave it," was the dumbest slogan, to have come from the Sixties. It is inherently antithetical to a democracy.

But hey, If you're up for it, I'd like to live in Italy, Venice specifically. Could you do something about that... cause its really difficult to move there.

Formula Jr has a point, if we had allways taken that advice we still be under England's rule.