PDA

View Full Version : MissAdventure at REDEYES.......Party!+

fasttrucker
08-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Well went to the Bikini Contest this past sunday.Things started out ok. I went out with Regal-mike,Formula-slim,baja-tom.While we were waiting for it to start this fishing boat came -by with a blond with a red thong bikini.She took it off for the crowd then start to kiss/makeout with her girlfreind. :yippie: Later I went upstairs to check out the view from above,baja-tom must have bumped into this chick because she told me that my freind was a pecker-head! :jestera: The night before I went-out with my wife to the naughty-goose,where we ran into Doctor-Dan and Liz.My front lights worked fine then but as luck would have it I had to run back with only my stern light working.As I dont have a GPS map I ran along the eastern shore and ran into an old Fishing net they string out from the shore.(maryland thing) :redface: The next day I had a really bad hangover. :pimp:

MOP
08-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Hmm I bet you were stuck in that net all night!

boxy
08-30-2005, 08:40 PM
You ran your boat home drunk with no lights ????

fasttrucker
08-31-2005, 06:32 PM
MOP,We went right on thru the net,It sort of suprised :lightning everyone since there were no lights or reflectors on it.BOXY,I dont think I was drunk :bonk: but,long day out with the boat&sun on a sunday for me. Iam in bed early most sundays as I have to get up 3-4-5 am depending on the day.So I only got about 5 hrs sleep.But over 8 hours since the last beer. :beer: I felt lousy the next day. :banghead: