PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Regazza CHEAP (FREE delivery)

Mahi "Z"
08-30-2005, 12:27 AM
($4000 make any offer) 1988 Regazza 23 ft with trailer, great gelcoat and has never had bottom paint. This is what it has. Brand new (re-mfg) 350 freshly rigged, started approx 5 times. Cobra outdrive has been gone thru completely, new seals, pumps and fresh paint with nice stainless prop. The outdrive casing does have pitting. What it doesnt have is interior. I do have all of the side panels and dash pad panels but they need to be recovered, all gauges and dash are in tact and work. It has the original sink, the windshield is good and the cabin door is the original smoked plexi, i do not have the bow rail. I have cut out the floor in the cuddy cabin and was going to replace it because of major soft spots as well as the anchor locker bulkhead. I do have the original Bowman deck hatch but it is cracked and i have removed it from the boat. I have all the original manuals, schematics and original paper work along with the boat history paperwork / receipts (i might have the original build sheet). I am offering free delivery of this vessel with the following conditions. If you live within 30 miles of the following route i will deliver it for free. I am leaving Delaware Friday Sept 6th and headed south on hwy 13 to I-95 until i reach Vero Beach FL. After I arrive home, delivery will not be an option. The trailer is box steel,has some rust but is salvagable, tandem, with matching mags. The trailer does need brake work but pulls the boat just fine. Thanks Mike 772-240-9697

Red Rocket
08-30-2005, 01:16 PM
I'd like to buy the Ragazza hull side labels on the outside of the boat if you are willing to part with them.